Limelight Forums

Full Version: Rockford, who likes it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ahem,

Who actually likes Rockford? And who would go back to EvoCity or to a completely new map?
Everyone.

/thread
I mean...i didnt like the small size of the old evocity. I like Rockford purely because of the size.
Rockford is dead, player interaction is rare and whilst the FPS is nice, personally I'd say it's not worth it for the lack of RP
Gib v4b1 back.
Rockford is really lacking in the ability to bring people together, rather it induces secludedness and a scarcity in dense population. The Evocity maps were fun because everyone was in a centralized area. With everyone being closer it naturally encourages more interaction and with interaction between decent players means RP. I think its completely necessary we have a map change whether thats to Evocity or a completely new map. However if we were to go off and find a new map it would have to share some likeness with Evocity in the sense the map has a well centralized area that players populate. Rockfords nice and spacious but thats not exactly a good thing for a RP community with a max of around 50 players daily. In a map roughly the size of a real city its hard to ever find anyone as a real city with such size wouldn't have just 50 people running about.
I like Rockford over Evocity v4b1. Mostly because of the outskirts and looped environment with no dead ends. 

The only complaints I can understand is that there is no where to build and people are spread out. But that can be the excuse for people who aren’t the best at building and to the lack of good storefronts on Main St and no incentive to actually interact with players other than to buy, arrest, or attack them. It was the same for Evocity to be fair. It just happened to be closer so it felt more “interactive”.

Overall it isn’t that bad from the choices we have.
v4b1 is better in everyway
I like Evocity V5P because when A37 are coming up the elevator I can go down the shaft and escape partly unharmed.

I dunno, for some reason I get more of a city feel in V5P and preferred it much more.

Don't question me why because I don't know, I like it more.
(Aug 16, 2018, 02:44 PM)Jeff Ford Wrote: [ -> ]I like Evocity V5P because when A37 are coming up the elevator I can go down the shaft and escape partly unharmed.

I dunno, for some reason I get more of a city feel in V5P and preferred it much more.

We have only killed one (1) President, thank you very much.
Evocity, gib grassy field
(Aug 16, 2018, 05:10 PM)kian Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 16, 2018, 02:44 PM)Jeff Ford Wrote: [ -> ]I like Evocity V5P because when A37 are coming up the elevator I can go down the shaft and escape partly unharmed.

We have only killed one (1) President, thank you very much.

You mean, you've killed "1" President?

Variables. Heheheh.