Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> sea lion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: sea lion (STEAM_0:0:65135421)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-13 20:35
Summary: Sea Lion, insulted me, and less than a minute later John Jong
Evidence: https://imgur.com/bWCcouM
https://imgur.com/PrrCFu7
Involved 

Tbh I forgot but now you reminded me that he kept calling people “mohngs” obviously trying to twist to the spelling so it doesn’t look like it’s OOC diss him and his mates would also keep harassing me by calling me timid (no evidence tho)
Mohng is a word in my dialect, I was referring to the police chief in my local city in my country
If i was going to insult you i would do directly in voice chat
We never called you timid wtf
Also, you yourself refer to yourself as retard, which is a synonym to mongoloid, so if i called you a mong (i didnt btw) it would be completly justified.
Even if Killroy called you timid, its not an insult, it would also have been in character if this event ever occured (it didnt) everytime he saw you RPing your character, you were hiding behind people. Calling you timid would have been an observation, not an insult.
[Image: 02778f644559d3a1d93b8eadc2ffa539.png]
Edit: Ive just seen that he called you timid on the forums but it didn't happen ingame
(Aug 16, 2018, 03:39 AM)sea lion Wrote: [ -> ]Even if Killroy called you timid, its not an insult, it would also have been in character if this event ever occured (it didnt) everytime he saw you RPing your character, you were hiding behind people. Calling you timid would have been an observation, not an insult.
[Image: 02778f644559d3a1d93b8eadc2ffa539.png]
Edit: Ive just seen that he called you timid on the forums but it didn't happen ingame

yes he did, he sent me PMs ingame and also said it in voice chat, please dont lie in the courthouse.
(Aug 16, 2018, 03:30 AM)sea lion Wrote: [ -> ]I was referring to the police chief in my local city in my country

We all know that is completely Bull shit, because you said that straight after i arrested you.
(Aug 16, 2018, 03:30 AM)sea lion Wrote: [ -> ]Mohng is a word in my dialect, I was referring to the police chief in my local city in my country

Why would you call your local city police chief that in a game where coincidentally there is a police chief?

Do not lie in the courtroom.

Deleted User 5617

(Aug 16, 2018, 01:26 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 16, 2018, 03:30 AM)sea lion Wrote: [ -> ]Mohng is a word in my dialect, I was referring to the police chief in my local city in my country

Why would you call your local city police chief that in a game where coincidentally there is a police chief?

Do not lie in the courtroom.

I've been dragged into this and was involved in the incident so I'll just point out that Mohng is ONE of two things, either:

A) A made up word.
B) A word that Lord called the police chief who gave him a ticket for speeding IRL who has since become an epic inside joke.

Case closed, IF it is a made-up word and I was called another one like "Ckhunt" or "Bhellhend" I wouldn't even bother bawling my eyes out over it because they're made up and to cry over nothing is really sad. Its the exact same as if I called Jong a Bojinglegunglerungle, its made-up and makes no sense.

As for me calling Jong timid the only time I've done this to my knowledge is on the forums, again this is NOT an insult but an observation. Sea Lion hadn't seen my post on the "You" thread until I pointed it out to him earlier on so in regards to me EVER calling you "timid" I have however as far as I'm aware not on the server as you claim.

I've only been on this server a few days and I've already started to notice that Jong is very sensitive unless he is the one who is insulting, he called us multiple slurs OOC (before you ask how it was OOC he also used the word "mingebag" alongside them so not much debate there) but of course I don't record my games and I don't cry over such meaningless things.

Ok cool.
OOC is not IC, bambi. If i was going to call young tom an absolute twat, i would say "This guy Young Tom is an absolute twat"
The Police Chief job can be used as OOC way to insult a person, has always been done.

Quote:v2b
[21:28:37]
sea lion
(STEAM_0:0:65135421)
said "// fuck you all"

v2b
[21:28:40]
sea lion
said "// timid tranny"

v2b
[21:28:58]
sea lion
said "// I wasnt talking to you Jong you fucking Mohng"

v2b
[21:31:06]
sea lion
has spawned as Chef

v2b
[21:31:06]
sea lion
has spawned with ic name 'mario luigi'

v2b
[21:31:10]
sea lion
said "// This police chief is an absolute twat, shooting prisoners for no reason is failrp"
v2b

[21:31:19]
Tom #Jong4Teacher
(STEAM_0:0:142829505)
said "// Cya in the courthosue"

v2b
[21:31:31]
sea lion
said "// I meant the police chief in my city in Norway dude"

So now that we got the lying part evidenced.

Does anyone have anything else to add before I conclude this?
Exactly how does this prove me lying?
sea lion
said "// This police chief is an absolute twat, shooting prisoners for no reason is failrp"
v2b

Why would you talk about your local police chief who wrote you a ticket stating he shot prisoners for no reason which is failrp?
(Aug 17, 2018, 12:45 AM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]
sea lion
v2b

Why would you talk about your local police chief who wrote you a ticket stating he shot prisoners for no reason which is failrp?
I was first talking about my  police chief, i am from norway and english understanding is not that good, i forget to put question mark to the end i meant to put a full stop but the comma button is right next to it..

Deleted User 5617

(Aug 17, 2018, 07:20 PM)sea lion Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 17, 2018, 12:45 AM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]
sea lion
v2b

I was first talking about my  police chief, i am from norway and english understanding is not that good, i forget to put question mark to the end i meant to put a full stop but the comma button is right next to it..

This is true, I am from UK but originally from Israel and I have helped sea lion for few months to learn english language. He sometimes makes errors but he is learning every day, he also starts English school two month from now. I don't understand why he should be punished for making an error like this, we had been bantering and joking about this speeding ticket minutes before in-character going around saying "HEY YOU CUNT WHO GAVE MY MATE A SPEEDING TICKET?" and then the OOC situation happened. Check logs I'm fairly certain we spoke about in IC too check mic logs.
Pages: 1 2