Limelight Forums

Full Version: [L²:RP] Vimpto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name Of Player: [L²:RP] Vimpto

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:110116747

Server: Main (Rockford).

Hours on the server: 1663 at the time of the RP.

Current Rep Count: 18.

Time: Between 8:00 and 9:00PM.

Summary: User was roleplaying as a chef inside a restaurant, I have seen him doing the exact same RP multiple times and I think he deserves more recognition for it, especially as his /mes are in depth and clearly have thought behind them.

Screenshots or videos of the RP:
dupe could do with textures but apart from that, +support
(Aug 15, 2018, 12:54 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]dupe could do with textures but apart from that, +support

It does have materials for some but for some it’s bugged.Smile
+support
+support

an actual, decent diner RP.
+Support

Looking good , tell me if you need any help with it.
 wheres my free cola?? 

+Support really good RP

I need to find you in game!!!
Neutral
Pretty decent RP going on but I'd appreciate to see a little more detail in your dupe and possibly a more realistic one (However I may give you the benefit of the doubt considering there are literally no flat places on rockford however slums car park is an idea)
(Aug 20, 2018, 07:34 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]Neutral
Pretty decent RP going on but I'd appreciate to see a little more detail in your dupe and possibly a more realistic one (However I may give you the benefit of the doubt considering there are literally no flat places on rockford however slums car park is an idea)

Slums car park has the shitties lighting ever. The whole area is just one big shadow.
(Sep 6, 2018, 11:26 PM)Insert Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 20, 2018, 07:34 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]Neutral

Slums car park has the shitties lighting ever. The whole area is just one big shadow.

I've seen a couple quality builds there, me,  and  ( Mainly Admiral and Friet xd) made a good looking monorail station dupe there and the lighting looked fine.
I am not sure if I am allowed to bump this, but why hasn't this been concluded yet?
+Support  

Decent RP with great /me uses, I really like it.
The whole situation seems a bit suspicious to me considering you began the recording driving straight to there. Even so, Vimpto has nearly 1800 hours now with 18 REP's - I generally expect a bit higher quality of RP if I'm issuing a REP here. If the place had a bit more people and involved more, then I would consider it but as for this instance, denied. Apologies for the delay, as this was subject to discussion.