Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] John Jong, Julian
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] John Jong (STEAM_0:1:14212289) () , Julian (STEAM_0:0:101054424) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-14 21:05
Summary: I come around a corner with my hands up as a cop and A37 opens fire and kills me. They're obviously only looking for a gunfight when they kill unarmed cops who are standing still a football field away.
Evidence:
Hello I am so sorry for shooting you I had no clue that your hands were up I purely shot due to the fact cops keep raiding us.

I will happily comp you for anythin you lost.
(Aug 14, 2018, 11:17 PM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I am so sorry for shooting you I had no clue that your hands were up I purely shot due to the fact cops keep raiding us.

Do you not have a scope on your gun? Can you not see 2 large extremities shooting from the top of my torso towards the sky, aka my arms, while you were looking through your scope to shoot me twice? Lying is the courthouse is not allowed.
Under Review.
(Aug 14, 2018, 11:20 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 14, 2018, 11:17 PM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I am so sorry for shooting you I had no clue that your hands were up I purely shot due to the fact cops keep raiding us.

Do you not have a scope on your gun? Can you not see 2 large extremities shooting from the top of my torso towards the sky, aka my arms, while you were looking through your scope to shoot me twice? Lying is the courthouse is not allowed.
as I said i didnt see your arms all i saw was a cop thinkin ur gonna come shoot us so i shot you cus of that as i said im sorry for it and i will happily comp you Smile
Player Report Approved.

Due to the fact that Julian was finishing you off, as opposed to initiating, he will not receive any punishment.
However, John did recieve a verbal warning ingame prior, and thus will be issued with a 10 hour weapons blacklist.