Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP][S³] Leroy Gibbs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP][S³] Leroy Gibbs (STEAM_0:1:116551935) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-14 19:47
Summary: OOC Diss
Evidence: [Image: QEsvLpT.png]
wow rly so what happens is I get fucking kidnaped by A37 (mingey groop) when im building something for a passive rp when thay have no background RP, at the point where im alredy stressed at IRL Issues I Get More Stressed Due To The Fact Im Kidnaped By Minge Group For No Valid Background RP
Quote:9.1 - As with everything else, you need an in-character reason to hostage someone. Do not call the emergency services just to hostage them, and do not hostage firemen/paramedics if they have to come into your base to do their job. You can ask for $2000 per hostage maximum, and you must release them once your demands have been met. You must look after your hostage the entire time – do not leave them tied up in a room alone.
Quote:As with everything else, you need an in-character reason to hostage someone.
You Did not Have A Valid IC Reason To Kidnap Me Like Most Of The Hostages That Get Taken On LL
(Aug 14, 2018, 08:56 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]wow rly so what happens is I get fucking kidnaped by A37 (mingey groop) when im building something for a passive rp when thay have no background RP, at the point where im alredy stressed at IRL Issues I Get More Stressed Due To The Fact Im Kidnaped By Minge Group For No Valid Background RP

Just cus you have IRL issues doesnt mean that you should take it out on us with the form of OOC diss, and if any member of A37 is minging then post a PR
(Aug 14, 2018, 08:59 PM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 14, 2018, 08:56 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]wow rly so what happens is I get fucking kidnaped by A37 (mingey groop) when im building something for a passive rp when thay have no background RP, at the point where im alredy stressed at IRL Issues I Get More Stressed Due To The Fact Im Kidnaped By Minge Group For No Valid Background RP

Just cus you have IRL issues doesnt mean that you should take it out on us with the form of OOC diss, and if any member of A37 is minging then post a PR
A37 Are Mingeing All The Time, I Took It To OOC Diss Cos IM FED RIGHT UP With The Group Of A37 Mingeing And Noting Gets Done EVER!
Just because you believe something is wrong, you should not diss OOC. You've been warned about this how many times now?

Anything else to add or ask?
Riggs if A37 is minging then report em simple Smile
ill add im sorry and ill ask what was the Valid RP Reson To Kidnap Me?
(Aug 14, 2018, 09:36 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]ill add im sorry and ill ask what was the Valid RP Reson To Kidnap Me?

we were doin gangRP and we wanted some cash and u were the unsuspectin civ we picked at random
Quote:u were the unsuspectin civ we picked at random
Picked At Random??? Exactly No Valid Rp Reson Cos Randomly Kidnaping Somone Is A No
(Aug 14, 2018, 10:06 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:u were the unsuspectin civ we picked at random
Picked At Random??? Exactly No Valid Rp Reson Cos Randomly Kidnaping Somone Is A No

yes its called driving round and finding a victim

anyway stop changing subject the PR is about the OOC diss not u bein kidnapped
It's not random if there's a reason for it, although a reason to believe the person you kidnap would be one someone would be willing to pay for is important. People do not kidnap a random-er as they make sure they'll get good money off of it because if they get caught for just 500$ what's the point.

Please in the future tie in more research and thought into your victims.

As the player has priors for the same thing and apparently refuses to learn, he'll receive a 1 week ban and a 3-hour OOC blacklist.

If this continues from now on, every offense regarding OOC disrespect will increase x2. You've been warned enough, have enough hours and do not take your punishments nicely which was understood from your messages through discord to me after your last ban.

Approved.