Limelight Forums

Full Version: Prop Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was messing about with the various Material tool guns on the Build Server when I must've accidently fucked something up because now when I spawn in props, they look like this - Anyone know how to get the normal prop textures back?[Image: BAAA0E32EB62B7AEBAA79141072DB9EDCD39BBEA]
What materials were you using before this happened?
(Aug 14, 2018, 07:28 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]What materials were you using before this happened?

I've forgotten :(
So it turns out this problem was caused by the "ColorMater" Tool Gun staying on a specific material - How do you disable ColorMater once you materialize a prop?
Changed a setting in the ColorMater Tool Gun to "normal" and now I have all my prop textures back.

Issue Resolved, thread can be closed.
(Aug 15, 2018, 11:08 PM)VIVZZ Wrote: [ -> ]Changed a setting in the ColorMater Tool Gun to "normal" and now I have all my prop textures back.

(Aug 19, 2018, 01:12 AM)VIVZZ Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 15, 2018, 11:08 PM)VIVZZ Wrote: [ -> ]Changed a setting in the ColorMater Tool Gun to "normal" and now I have all my prop textures back.

Yes sir.