Limelight Forums

Full Version: Doctor Internet 2nd Staff Report By Me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Steam Name: Aspire

Time/Date: 14/08/2018

Your Steam ID: N/A

Name of Staff Member: Doctor Internet

Summary/Details: The admin/dev used his corrupt bias to deny a report without giving me sufficient time to answer his questions.
This alleged admin then denied my next ubr due a court house rule.
He denied the first ubr for a lie, he said that I did not supply the needed evidence, yet I was not allowed to supply any evidence as he closed the ubr after asking me multiple questions.
Upon seeing I had questions to answer I made a new ubr.

Doctor internet is guilty.

He is using his position to corruptly punish users.
I had a similar staff report of him in the past which it was found that he lied.
I have proven him to be a liar and now I have proven he denied without any valid reasoning.

I am requesting the demotion of Doctor internet.
I did not break tos, I made a joke, doctor lied, please provide evidence of the tos violation.

Thank you for being a tinker doctor internet.

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...#pid246629
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-22426.html
Quote:Yesterday, 06:28 pm 

Tbh I know what that account is, it isn't owned by me but I understand the situation, it's my nephews account but I am in no way going to involve him in regards to this. I will accept the perm and never come to your server again. 
I have witnessed complete corruption and lies by roxas.
I will not accept any responsibility, I am 100% innocent.

Enjoy your server.
And in future do not allow corrupt admins like doctor to over see ubrs.

It didn't particularly look to me like you were still trying to answer questions at that point, to be honest.
Assumptions make you foolish.
He has shown that he will ask but not hear, why allow an admin to deny without giving the accused time to reply?

You are boys, time to put your big boy pants on and accept that you are in the wrong.

The bans have no evidence, I provided a reason and a valid one to be exact.

I will not beg like a dog to be un banned, your server would be lucky to have me.

Sort Doctor out, he needs to be demoted.
As an outsider looking in on this case Aspire, I find your approach to be extremely lacking in manners and in some points that I've noticed in both here and your two appeal cases, rude.

I wouldn't exactly say issuing a DDoS threat, even in a joking manner to a registered business would be "trolling", as I'm sure you know the penalties that such an attack carry.

You have consistently made arrogant, rude or impolite remarks towards Doctor, even in your original post. This has happened many times and I'm surprised you've failed to learn this isn't acceptable. We're volunteers here Aspire. We're in our positions because we care and want to help, but when you make such remarks, it dissuades us from wanting to do anything. Being arrogant/rude/impolite or any combination of that doesn't get you anywhere except for making things a lot more frustrating on both yourself and everyone else involved, and I hope you recognize this.

With that being said, let's delve a little deeper shall we?

Quote:The admin/dev used his corrupt bias to deny a report without giving me sufficient time to answer his questions.

Exactly how did Doc use his "corrupt bias" to deny a report without giving you sufficient time? You gave a response that showed your lack of willingness to cooperate. You state you accept the permanent suspension, yet here we are over him invalidly closing your appeal? That makes little to no sense.

Quote:This alleged admin then denied my next ubr due a court house rule.

I didn't realize enforcing the rules of the forums was abuse now! /s

Doc was doing his job. You weren't following appeal rules, so you had it denied.

Quote:He denied the first ubr for a lie, he said that I did not supply the needed evidence, yet I was not allowed to supply any evidence as he closed the ubr after asking me multiple questions.

The questions you were asked were rhetorical - he was providing you with examples of how you could have answered those questions better, rather than actually asking you those questions. You were supposed to supply evidence in your original post, might I add. That's what the template says. Perhaps if you had done that in the first instance, we wouldn't be here.

Quote:Upon seeing I had questions to answer I made a new ubr.

So you're admitting to violating forum rules further by knowingly going against what we have in place for appeals?

Quote:Doctor internet is guilty.

Is he? You still are yet to provide any solid evidence, at least in my eyes, that proves him abusive in any way, shape or form. A lack of clarity maybe in the way he asked you questions perhaps, but that isn't abuse.

Quote:He is using his position to corruptly punish users.

Again, still yet to provide any evidence that shows me personally anything that would suggest this. So far, the punishments I've seen against you have been justified pretty well.

Quote:I had a similar staff report of him in the past which it was found that he lied.

Which was denied, with no abuse noted.

Quote:I have proven him to be a liar and now I have proven he denied without any valid reasoning.

I'm yet to see anything solid. I've known Doc for 4 or 5 years now (see the disclaimer at the bottom before replying to this) and I haven't known him to lie. Granted though, that doesn't mean he can't, either intentionally or unintentionally.

Quote:I did not break tos, I made a joke, doctor lied, please provide evidence of the tos violation.

See my opening statement. Threatening a registered company, or even an individual for this matter, with a DDoS attack isn't something we're willing to take lightly. This is only proven by the others who have also been banned for doing the same thing.

Quote:Assumptions make you foolish.

Assumptions are one thing, yes, however every punishment made against you have a form of evidence. Due to the nature of some evidence, they aren't able to be released but I've confirmed with Doctor what evidence exists and again, as an outsider looking in, they look solid. Additionally, we as staff members are trusted individuals. A lot of our punishments happen because we're able to see something where there might not always be logs involved. A staff member's word is reliable, whether you feel the same is another matter.

Quote:He has shown that he will ask but not hear, why allow an admin to deny without giving the accused time to reply?

Again, you were not asked. You were given examples of how you could have answered.

Quote:You are boys, time to put your big boy pants on and accept that you are in the wrong.

I didn't realize we're in the wrong for enforcing our rules. Every punishment Doc has against you, in my eyes at least, is valid. I've corroborated with him what evidence exists, and in cases beyond our control, such as where your message was auto purged upon you being banned from the Discord, a staff member's word is enough to enforce it. Especially in cases as serious as this.

ToS bans aren't issued lightly Aspire, I hope you recognize this.

Quote:The bans have no evidence, I provided a reason and a valid one to be exact.

Whether they have evidence and you not being shown evidence are two completely different things. As mentioned, due to the nature of some evidence, they can't be shared all the time.

Quote:I will not beg like a dog to be un banned, your server would be lucky to have me.

You don't need to beg like a dog at all Aspire. You need to prove to us that your beyond what you say, are willing to change, and show legitimate remorse for your actions. I don't get that vibe at all off what your saying, especially considering your rude tone in your first appeal which seemingly hasn't changed.

DISCLAIMER: Yes, I've known Doc for a long time. Does that mean I'm one of his "bestest friends"? No. Doc will attest to the fact that I'm quite critical of a lot of his work, arguments, points and other things that he has put forward and we've clashed on many occasions over some of it. If Doc is genuinely in the wrong, then I would obviously take this into consideration, though seeing what I have done, I don't believe he has. You've provided little to no evidence to show otherwise.

Anything you wish to add to this case?
Essentially, anything I would have wanted to say has been covered by Nightmare.
The replies by your staff show exactly why you have half our player base.
(Aug 24, 2018, 12:13 AM)ItzAspire Wrote: [ -> ]The replies by your staff show exactly why you have half our player base.

Just to clarify, who is "our"?
I believe that Nightmare has summed up the case pretty well, and draws the very same points I would have drawn. 
Therefore, Nightmare's post suffices as a good enough answer as to the issues with your case, where you're in the wrong and how you haven't actually proven anything. 

In the threads you've provided, you've acted childish and disrespectful, and you've failed to prove any of your claims, and you've made quite a few of them. 

You've done yourself more harm than good, especially with a DDoS threat. You're responsible for your own actions, and we don't accept DDoS threats. There are many bans to prove this, you should have known.

As for the original ban that you tried to appeal, we cannot just take your word as the truth; especially when your demeanour shows that you have an issue with acting calm and mature, and you show that you act quite rashly. The evidence shows that you've broken the rule(s) as it is claimed, yet you've failed to provide any evidence to prove your innocence nor have you managed to provide any real evidence to support the claim of Internet abusing his powers or rank. The only one you've actually proved to be in the wrong is yourself and I will, therefore, conclude and deny this Staff Report. 

Reviewed and concluded.
No abuse noted. 
The original ban and the UBR appeals were reviewed properly and fairly, and I would have handled the case the same, and it would have had the same outcome.