Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR ASPIRE X 2 AS WAS NOT GIVEN ANYTIME TO REPLY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reposting as you asked me multiple questions but gave me no time to respond.

[b]Your Name:  ASPIRE

Ban ID: 7142/7143

Banned by: ROXAS/DOCTOR

Server: ROCKFORD

Ban Reason: TOS AND DC TO AVOID SIT

Why should you be unbanned?: I crashed, didn't dc, I didn't break tos I was joking expecting a nerf, but nope got a big ban. (permed)

Evidence:  All evidence you have.

I didn't dc so your corrupt, the sit was over after you agreed logs didn't show I prop killed him.
Then I crash as ur saying something.
I go onto the discord and troll and get permed, not really fair.

I have posted the last questions written by you below.[/b]

[Image: avatar_2746.png?dateline=1498823366]
[b]Doctor Internet[/b] [Image: buddy_offline.gif] 
Developer, Administrator, Contributor Liaison, Development Management
[Image: dev.png]

Threads: 992
Likes Given: 207
Likes Recieved: 1959 in 1009 posts

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]#21
Yesterday, 07:59 PM 
[/font]

(Yesterday, 07:04 PM)ItzAspire Wrote: Wrote:
(Yesterday, 06:55 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: Wrote:
(Yesterday, 06:28 PM)ItzAspire Wrote: Wrote:Tbh I know what that account is, it isn't owned by me but I understand the situation, it's my nephews account but I am in no way going to involve him in regards to this. I will accept the perm and never come to your server again. 
I am somewhat concerned in how the accounts are related. Can you please explain the state of the relation, and how your accounts ended up linking please?
This has been explained, told you it was my nephews.
[size=undefined][size=undefined]
That doesn't explain how your parent's sibling's children are in a position where the accounts match.
Were they round your house? Were they playing on your computer?[/size]
[/size]

[size=undefined][size=undefined](Yes he did have access to my pc to go on his account freely), notice how this other account has multiple copies of games, if I was gamesharing to double account why would I have bought rocket league and rust again over 1 year ago?[/size][/size]
[size=undefined][size=undefined]This is my nephews account.
[/size]
[/size]

(Yesterday, 06:28 PM)ItzAspire Wrote: Wrote:I have witnessed complete corruption and lies by roxas.
I'm failing to see any corruption, and you've failing to provide any evidence of lies.
I proved you lied about being friends with jokkah, I proved you lied and you are corrupt, roxas lied as I know the truth.
You said "lies by roxas". That's nothing to do with me. I am not roxas. I really hope you are able to tell that.
You've failed to provide evidence. If you can prove that roxas was wrong, we can do something about it.

You've brought up bans that are months old, provide no evidence, breach multiple rules at the same time, then at the same time claim that you're "100% innocent". Get a grip.[/size]
[/size]

[size=undefined][size=undefined]("Get a grip" is highly unprofessional, just like the fact you deny without letting me answer your questions).[/size][/size]
(Yesterday, 06:28 PM)ItzAspire Wrote: Wrote:I will not accept any responsibility, I am 100% innocent.
At the very least, in the ToS section, I know you did make DDoS threats, so you're not innocent of that. For the other punishments on record, you failed to provide any evidence to demonstrate that you i-fact were not guilty.
No I spoke on discord, as a joke so grow up. If you perm everyone who made this joke u would have 0 players.
You did not make it clear that it was a joke. A threat is to be taken seriously.[/size]
[/size]

[size=undefined][size=undefined]Well it is a joke which you have been told.
[/size]
[/size]

(Yesterday, 06:28 PM)ItzAspire Wrote: Wrote:And in future do not allow corrupt admins like doctor to over see ubrs.
Thank you for your concern.
Righto Tinker.

[Image: 4ce14f973c1256fc7b8c5e75ee70a0f6.png]
Am I not allowed to use the word tinker to describe people? I believe you were being a mischievous child with your lack of understanding to the situation, you failed to even give me time to answer your questions, your very unprofessional.[/size]
[/size]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, ItzAspire.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Quote:Punishment Length of over a year - An additional appeal is allowed three months after the first denial, with further appeals allowed 8 months after the previous denial.
I should deny this appeal.

However, I would like to question a specific part of your appeal. I never said anything about game sharing?
, are you going to respond to this?
re-opened, please respond to the questions.
once again, if you fail to respond to this appeal, it will be denied again.
User failed to respond in 24 hours. Denied.