Limelight Forums

Full Version: hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Deleted User 5617

Your Name: Totalbiscuit

Issued by: Unsure.

Blacklist ID: Don't know. 

Server: All I think.

Why should you be unblacklisted?: I don't even remember playing the server before today so idk.

Evidence: N/A.
The staff-members have received your unblacklist-request, Killroy.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I'll take a look at who blacklisted you. Gimme a few.
You have no active warnings, blacklists or bans that could restrict your access to use anything on the server.

If you are trying to use government vehicles which some people do, you have to be part of the government, for example, if you bought a firetruck, you have to be a firefighter to use it.

Deleted User 5617

I am unable to use props, it says I have a prop blacklist?

https://prntscr.com/khu5yi
You have blacklists from Blackout for "PropPushing" which is for 10 hours. [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]60474-[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]60475-60476.[/font][/font]

I'll contact  for his input however as he is no longer with us it might take time.

Deleted User 5617

(Aug 13, 2018, 02:55 AM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]You have blacklists from Blackout for "PropPushing" which is for 10 hours. [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]60474-[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]60475-60476.[/font][/font]

I'll contact  for his input however as he is no longer with us it might take time.

Apparently its 3 years old so I mean, could it just be removed? Was probably back when I was just going on GMOD servers when I first starting RPing and being really shite at the game and sweating it out.
I'll still want to get input from BlackOut but, if he gave a 10h blacklist it was probably serious, and as it's a consequence for malicious actions, you'd still need to go through it.

Deleted User 5617

(Aug 13, 2018, 03:07 AM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]I'll still want to get input from BlackOut but, if he gave a 10h blacklist it was probably serious, and as it's a consequence for malicious actions, you'd still need to go through it.

alright

Deleted User 5617

Just saw Blackout was last on in January so I have a feeling I'll probably be waiting long after the UBR actually finishes for a response from him Sad
Got a response from BlackOut;

Quote:I remember this guy

He was really bad, i think he had a friend with him

I guess for how long ago it was, he can have access but definitely stay on record.
On top of that, as a precaution I'd add that any similar major malicious offense regarding PTE usage would double the time.
Is that alright with you?

Deleted User 5617

(Aug 13, 2018, 02:20 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Got a response from BlackOut;

Quote:I remember this guy

He was really bad, i think he had a friend with him

I guess for how long ago it was, he can have access but definitely stay on record.
On top of that, as a precaution I'd add that any similar major malicious offense regarding PTE usage would double the time.
Is that alright with you?

Yh course, can't even remember coming on FL before this week so I dont see an issue with that.
Approved.

Any major malicious offense regarding PTE will result with x2 the time.

The blacklists will stay on record.