Limelight Forums

Full Version: Limelight | Serious Roleplay Night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[Image: 2a829fc2e9e4e96d3c7f1a4dbdb307aa.png]
Sunday 26th August 2018
18:00 - 22:00 BST
An event by the community, for the community

Hey guys,

So this a lil’ different. As you all know the level of RP within the community has been noted as an ongoing issue for some time now so we thought it would be a grand idea to give a little boost by hosting a SeriousRP night.

Much like the previous SeriousRP events, we want you to put in as much thought into your roleplays as possible. This could include improved /me’s and /it’s, comprehensive character and RP backgrounds, and more premeditated actions within your roleplays.

We fully encourage you all to interact with one another to help make a more dynamic and interesting environment. We would prefer you to get involved in a variety of different roleplays, as opposed to doing your own.  As such, interactivity will be additionally rewarded. Remember, if you see anything that staff miss take some screenshots and post a recommendation thread on the forums.

Governmental positions will again be whitelisted. You can apply by filling in the Google Form below in which you can choose 3 preferred roles within the Government. Should you not get the role you desire, don’t panic! Any empty spaces will be handed out to those who request it once the event begins.

Due to the expected high demand, you will also need to reserve buildings along main street and cosmos street. These will be given out on a first come first served basis, please register you interest for a certain building/open area in the comments below.

Google Form:
https://goo.gl/forms/5VRq59azbgwCp9cm2

Rules:

Unlike the prior event, the rules will remain the same for this one. Some of you may remember that the rules were slightly amended to be more lenient in the last SeriousRP event. However, this time the rules will be unchanged, as our current set of rules already covers issues regarding IC reasoning. Nevertheless, if you are unsure about whether you are allowed to do something or not, it’s best to check with staff.

Props will be limited during this event in aid to improve performance. If you would like to spawn in a dupe with many props (100+), please ask one of the event hosts, or a present member of staff for approval.

During the event, staff & teachers will be looking for high quality and captivating roleplays to reward so be sure to attend to have a chance at getting a REP for yourself.

Credits:

Hosts:

Graphics:

Thread:

Original Concept:

Reward Donations:

Additional Support:

Very excited for this.
Moved.

Well done for organizing this Ryan, hope it goes to plan for you!
This is going to be awesome!

Please note my reservation of 223 . Cosmos st.
My dupes ready already Smile can’t wait.

Count me in
(Aug 13, 2018, 12:14 AM)bananen_ephihal Wrote: [ -> ]This is going to be awesome!

Please note my reservation of 223 . Cosmos st.

Reserved.
cant wait
Well planned and well thought,

will be there for sure.
Can I reserve 190 Main St. and around it please
(Aug 13, 2018, 01:14 AM)Not Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]Can i reserve pd car park for police petting zoo?

No, come on mate, be a little bit serious for once?
Can i reserve 330 Main Street? The warehouse at the end of the street
(Aug 13, 2018, 02:03 AM)Blunt Grunt Wrote: [ -> ]Can i reserve 330 Main Street? The warehouse at the end of the street

Reserved.
Awesome Idea!

Hope you guys have a great time!

Do I have to apply to moderate the server when this event is happening? :p
(Aug 13, 2018, 02:30 AM)hey it\s joley Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome Idea!

Hope you guys have a great time!

Do I have to apply to moderate the server when this event is happening? :p

obvs how dare you try and moderate without my permission smh :>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10