Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Man.png
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Man.png (STEAM_0:0:206692230) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-12 12:49
Summary: I pulled up to Lake with to set up a base, I had a shotty on me back and then an unmarked SWAT officer (Mav) gunned me down with a Scar
Evidence: https://youtu.be/AAGB7EKt2HU
Right, so to start of we (vimpto and i) just dealt with a group of murderers/kidnappers so we were on edge. Then you pulled up and hopped out your vehicle with a shotgun on your back and i didnt know if you were someone that the person we were arresting called as backup. So my first instinct was to shoot. Also your job title was a thug, you should be mugging people and try to keep descrete not running round with shotguns on your back. You are asking yourself to get shot.
(Aug 12, 2018, 02:01 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]Right, so to start of we (vimpto and i) just dealt with a group of murderers/kidnappers so we were on edge. Then you pulled up and hopped out your vehicle with a shotgun on your back and i didnt know if you were someone that the person we were arresting called as backup. So my first instinct was to shoot. Also your job title was a thug, you should be mugging people and try to keep descrete not running round with shotguns on your back. You are asking yourself to get shot.

You dont just shoot someone when there not even holding a gun you try to defuse the situation first, thugs dont just mug people, they contra farm, raid, mug everything so havin a shotty doesnt mean anythin. and sayin "ur asking to get shot" is invalid cus you cant gun someone down because they have a gun on there back
 You cant use "you cant just gun someone down if they have a gun on their back" as thats what you do. Yesterday whenever you saw police at richard drive you just gunned them down or tranqued them. You cant say that someone broke a rule when you do the exact same thing.
(Aug 12, 2018, 02:20 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ] You cant use "you cant just gun someone down if they have a gun on their back" as thats what you do. Yesterday whenever you saw police at richard drive you just gunned them down or tranqued them. You cant say that someone broke a rule when you do the exact same thing.

when? I dont recall being at richard drive yesterday
It's not acceptable for a Police officer to go lethal on a suspect who only has a gun on their back and nothing more. They weren't a threat to you at that time. 

Anything else to add or ask?
nahh g
Maveric will receive a 6-hour weapons.

He was in the position to walk up and detain, but chose not to.

He has priors for it as well.

Approved.