Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> pufitee but not pufitee, Not Enzyme Jong4Teacher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: pufitee but not pufitee (STEAM_0:1:59595937)  () , Not Enzyme Jong4Teacher (STEAM_0:1:156081641)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-11 15:00
Summary: During my 2 hour session, I was randomly tranqed 2 times by the A36 gang who are well known on the server for their aggressive roleplay.

Random Tranq 1:
I was asked by an officer if I could give him a ride from Mainstreet to Richard Drive so I told him to get into my car and I then dropped him off close to 1st Richard Drive. I had not been to Richard Drive during my lifetime. Shortly after he had exited my vehicle he was shot by a tranq where I then tried to get him into cover so he wouldn't be killed. While I was trying to get him into cover I got tranqed myself. Shortly after pufitee but not pufitee (STEAM_0:1:59595937) comes driving where you can hear him say "Fuc ...." as he drives away again. He just drives away without doing anything to us which just proves how unnecessary the tranq was.

Note that this first situation was handled by s joley' where he told A36 in OOC to be careful with who they shoot. However, I chose to include it into this PR due to that they were not punished for it and as shown is ready to do it again even after being told be careful.

Random Tranq 2:
I was casually walking to my car which was located at Richard drive without any weapon or anything out. I had neither been to Richard Drive or in the area in my current lifetime. I then check my phone really quick and then notice that I have been tranqed. As soon as I turn around (still unarmed) I see come running towards me. He then just proceeds to gun me down and kill me without any interaction at all.

I reported this to s joley' but he didn't do much about it.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/gFa5P4g2wkI
Quote:Random Tranq 2:

I was casually walking to my car which was located at Richard drive without any weapon or anything out. I had neither been to Richard Drive or in the area in my current lifetime. I then check my phone really quick and then notice that I have been tranqed. As soon as I turn around (still unarmed) I see @Not Enzyme come running towards me. He then just proceeds to gun me down and kill me without any interaction at all.

Was wanted, and was gunned down previously by swat it was my understanding that my friends were in cuffs or anything, i couldnt ask them since meta so i ran up the hill tryna get to them as fast as possible since i was saved by an anarchist
Honestly the heat of the moment took over and all that was on my mind was stopping my gang from getting arrested as i thought i was the lone wolf
Removed. Uninvolved.
The 1st one - you've just rode up to the area of an active firefight/raid with the government, you was tranq'd and I ran up and told you both to fuck off and not come back rather than kill you both.
Quote:The 1st one - you've just rode up to the area of an active firefight/raid with the government, you was tranq'd and I ran up and told you both to fuck off and not come back rather than kill you both.
Yea i was correct, there was an active gunfight going on, idk how ppl expect to be scott free when they're gov in a gov gunfight :/
I don't think I have anything further to say really. I feel that the main post says enough.

Awaiting reply from a staff.
Quote:Removed. Uninvolved.
I'm sorry who are you?
(Aug 11, 2018, 10:59 PM)IamVeryToXiC Wrote: [ -> ]Removed. Uninvolved.

inb4 -NOT INVOLVED-
Report #1 denied - Was already handled ingame.
Report #2 approved - Accused will be issued a 4 hour blacklist for RDM. You can't just shoot at and kill anyone on the map because you were shot at prior.