Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Elliot Alderson, Izy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Elliot Alderson (STEAM_0:1:166861786) () , Izy (STEAM_0:0:91244473) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-11 04:02
Summary: They both had their job set to 'Fast Boi Cartel' and had just baited police to rockford woods where they set up sniper positions around the area, and promptly killed all police officers when they approached. 10 minutes later I come back to get my car to find that they moved all the police cars in a pile where they would have a position set up to snipe police officers again. As you can hear me over radio, Im telling them to not give them the satisfaction of shooting at us again, and to just get in their car and leave. As I bring the last officer to his car he gets tranq'd by the guys as you can see on the roof of beach house 1, clearly just here for a gunfight.

This type of overly aggressive RP needs to stop and needs to be punished so people learn their lesson.

They where clearly only here for a gunfight, and even after shooting all the police, moved our cars to be able to shoot us and where shooting at us while all on a new life, while we purposely gave them no attention.

After a short OOC conversation of basically telling them we're not participating in their aggressive RP they both logged off

Clearly shows they where only there to shoot police and when they couldn't they left.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/kRqnU9W7Im8
Involved due to context (if not just delete)

The only reason Izy changed his job to "fast boi cartel" was due to the fact that he was ramming cars as a citizen and getting into numerous police chases. Austin and I called him out in OOC whilst Nightmare was in discord. Nightmare told him to behave or else he would log into the ACP and check it out. Shortly after, he changed his job title to provide justification for more baiting. Dont have evidence however nightmare can cooberate my story I believe.
Waiting for accused.
I did not continue cop baiting and was on my 'best behavior' I certainly did not shoot nor tranq the cops when they were getting their cars back. I was being just about the situation and let them willingly get their cars back. Granted I did still have the arms equipped from the prior raid attempt. However no bullets were shot on behalf of me. The shot must have came from my friend based on this I have no words on his behalf you must speak to him as I was unaware he actually tranquilized the cops. However I did hear a shot of which I immediately told him to stop. I will not be taking responsibility for his actions.
You where standing right there at the window with a sniper rifle too, If you where not cop baiting why break into all the police cars and pile them all on the road in shooting distance?
I also did not move the cars. They were parked down the road, yes. within shooting distance. However If I were to bait you wouldnt the cars be moved out front of the house... I did have a rifle ready that was incase you tried any funny business I wanted to be ready. baring in mind cops had just attempted to raid me. Wouldnt you be ready for another attack.
Upon watching the footage, my assumptions were right. The swat agent was armed up and ready to shoot. That was the very reason why we were ready to attack. However I have no words on behalf of Elliot. I was not the person who shot.
Sadly not much evidence in support of Elliot and whilst Izy has accepted wrongdoing, footage doesn't make clear what he did. Had names been displayed, this could have been solid.

Denied, not enough evidence.

Apologies for the delay.