Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> BABBY_SHARKZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: BABBY_SHARKZ (STEAM_0:1:225688237)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-10 15:35
Summary: So I was just casually patrolling when I came across attempting to apprehend the accused but the accused proceeded to run away Under Gunpoint and then Spawned Props which I suspect he was attempting to Propkill us with, Following that the accused gets Cuffed but proceeds to D/C to avoid being arrested. This violates rules -

2.1 - You may not run away from someone who has you under FearRP and is pointing a gun/taser at you, unless they specifically order you to.

6.1 - Props are meant for building and for enhancing roleplay. Using props for other purposes may be considered abuse.

1.3 - Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation.

Evidence:
Was involved with the situation. Person Randomly arrested multiple people and dc'd to avoid arrest about 60 times tbh. he also propkilled and proppushed people and cars
Player will receive a 2-day ban for disconnecting to avoid arrest. Player already has a PTE blacklist from around that time.

For FearRP I only see the time where there was a bit of a distance and shots happened.

Approved.