Limelight Forums

Full Version: UNBAN ME NOW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your Name:  ASPIRE

Ban ID: 7142/7143

Banned by: ROXAS/DOCTOR

Server: ROCKFORD

Ban Reason: TOS AND DC TO AVOID SIT

Why should you be unbanned?: I crashed, didn't dc, I didn't break tos I was joking expecting a nerf, but nope got a big ban. (permed)

Evidence:  All evidence you have.

I didn't dc so your corrupt, the sit was over after you agreed logs didn't show I prop killed him.
Then I crash as ur saying something.
I go onto the discord and troll and get permed, not really fair.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, ItzAspire.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Whilst I'm not one of the staff members who banned you Aspire, I suggest you take some consideration into how your wording your unban request.

You may be upset, but that's no reason to take that out on Roxas or Doc. Being aggressive won't get you far.

Good luck nevertheless.
I'll wait until you've taken the aggression out of the post, as mandated by courthouse rule 5.
The kid lied to get me banned when I crashed.

It is obvious LimeLight has corrupt admin.

How is a joke on discord tos on all services, it is a nerf at best.
(Aug 9, 2018, 11:48 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]I'll wait until you've taken the aggression out of the post, as mandated by courthouse rule 5.
No aggression sir, please take this seriously.
The Forum Rules Wrote:Do not show any aggressive behavior: Caps locked messages, insulting admins, strong or provocative language etc.

You know better than this. You were banned for double accounting, you've made threats against LL, on the day you come back, you start posting troll threads and are hyper-aggressive.

You've repeatedly breached the ToS.
You've repeatedly broken the ingame rules, with four concurrent active punishments.
You've repeatedly broken the forum rules.

You're not giving me any reason why I should unban you, no signs of remorse for your actions, and your reaction of me asking you to remove the aggression from your post, was to create a post with even more.

Quite frankly, with the blatent disregard of the rules you've shown so far, with a lack of remorse for actions committed, or even accepting any responsibility for the actions you took, instead blaming corrupt admins, I don't see why the ban should be lifted.

Change my mind.
I didn't double account? The fuck?
What proof of the double account do you have?
As I didn't double account
[Image: e9b650ff271e13c8f98c5ea011352a62.png]
I can't recall the situation anymore, to be honest. But I don't issue a punishment for "lying to staff" when it didn't actually happen.
I'd like to see some screenshots or a video of the situation / sit again, to prove me wrong. Otherwise I cannot take the ban away from you, as, according to your way of responding to this thread, I am certain that it was justified.

So a no on the Ban appeal for 7142 from me.
Banned by console?

So you got a video or something?
So roxas has admitted to falsely banning and refuses to provide evidence of my dc, when I crashed.
(Aug 10, 2018, 12:21 AM)ItzAspire Wrote: [ -> ]Banned by console?

So you got a video or something?
There is evidence from multiple sources. Would you be able to explain the account "Arkisbest86" (STEAM_0:1:215100221) for me please?

(Aug 10, 2018, 12:22 AM)ItzAspire Wrote: [ -> ]So roxas has admitted to falsely banning and refuses to provide evidence of my dc, when I crashed.
That's not what he said at all. We are reading the same post right?
Pages: 1 2