Limelight Forums

Full Version: [APPROVED] Phat Jack Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
Application for Employment

Rockford Field Office
103-1 Cosmos St.
Rockford, Marion County
OR

OOC Section

Steam Name: Phat Jack
SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MrTakeNoL/

Number of bans: 1
Number of blacklists: 0
What was the date of your last punishment?: 2016

IC Section

About You

Name: Jack 'Phat' Barzini
Address: 11 Richard Drive
Current Occupation: Unemployed
Previous Employers: (including clans)

Position-related Questions
Please answer the following questions in 200 words or less;

What is the ATF?: Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
Why do you want to be a Special Agent within the ATF?: I've ran a unit in the Rockford PD successfully beforehand, managing to successful descalate a hostage situation to being able to aprehend two suspects. I think my strong leadership skills and quick thinking would make me a fantastic fit for the ATF. I loved working in a close-knit team and think i'd excel in a position like this due to my prior experience within a team. I want to work for the ATF to really show my potential off within Rockford and become a respected member of the ATF and Rockford coomunity.
To the best of your knowledge, describe the duties of a Special Agent within the ATF: To act upon Investigations given to us by other Governmental Departments, as well as this we'll be conducting those investigations to completion, issuing warrants and arresting fugitives.

Yes/No Section

Are you willing to commit to a thorough background check to receive security clearance?: Y
Are you willing to commit to a training regime?: Y
Do you understand the serious nature and irregular hours of this job, and agree to be appointed to any Field Office in the United States at any notice?: Y
Do you have any known medical conditions which could affect this job? If so, please describe below: N

Declaration

I hereby acknowledge that this is fully my work, written by me and no one else other than me. I hereby affirm that, to the best of my knowledge, all of the information in this application form is true and correct at the time of submission.
Sign: Jack Barzini
Date:9th August 2018
Under review.
[Image: UonFU06.png]

ATF - Rockford Field Office

Human Resources 
Rockford Field Office
103-1 Cosmos St. 
Rockford, OR

Dear Mr Barzini,

After extensive discussion among our recruitment team, we have decided to invite you to undertake Stage 2 of our recruitment process - Aptitude Examination.

The aptitude examination phase essentially consists of three tests which show us whether or not you are capable of operating as an ATF Agent. The first test is a medical exam, which will be carried out by a trained professional. The second test is an extensive physical exam, which tests the suitability of your physical fitness and lets us know where development is needed. The final test is a basic literacy and numeracy test which ensures that you have basic skills needed to be an agent.

Depending on the outcome of this selection phase, you may be invited to Stage 3, which is an interview and internal review.

Regards,

[Image: gwSA86D.png]
Special Agent-in-Charge Alexander Knight
Human Resources, Public Relations & Legal Affairs
[Image: UonFU06.png]

ATF - Rockford Field Office

Human Resources 
Rockford Field Office
103-1 Cosmos St.
Rockford, OR

Dear Mr Barzini,

I am delighted to inform you that your application for employment within the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has been approved after our recruitment team contacted several previous employers to learn about your outstanding abilities.

Please contact a member of our team for your orientation and training. 

Regards,

Deputy Director Katherine Moore
Human Resources

Application concluded.