Limelight Forums

Full Version: ban appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: s00L

Ban ID: 4043

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ()  

Server: Rockford

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Propminge, DC to avoid arrest. Threatening to DA, general minge.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: I literally can't remember doing these things and I apologize for any [font=arial, sans-serif]inconvenience i have caused. The ban occurred 2 years ago, please give me a second chance[/font]

Evidence: none
The staff-members have received your unban-request, s00L.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello s00L, 

As the person who issued the ban is not on the moderation team anymore, this might take longer to review. I'll try to forward it to Mathias.
I believe the ban at the time was a fair one, due to the rules you broke. However I also think everyone can change, so yes, after a 2 year ban period, it should be fair to give you a second chance Smile
with that said;

I can offer you a probation period.

For more information https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-21956.html

Do you accept or have any questions?
i accept and that'd be great thanks
so? it's been a good 20 days now and no action has been taken :/
Apologies, ban is now lifted, but will stay on record.

Probation is applied, meaning any rule breakage that is deemed worthy of the permanent ban being reissued will have you permanently banned again.

You currently have blacklists, they won't be lifted but I'm just putting it here to remind you.