Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> BlendingUpKids
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: BlendingUpKids (STEAM_0:0:55608712) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-09 01:40
Summary: frozen props in road
Evidence: https://youtu.be/SRWxorE1p6g
11.2 - You may build a roadblock while playing as a government member, with permission from the President. 

If he has permission from the president and it does not directly block all of the road, a checkpoint is reasonable.

Also one reason that might push him into freezing the props might be the fact that you ruined all others that weren't frozen while checking. I understand your intentions but it might cause new players to try and make them frozen to avoid it.
The only reason i started freezing them is because you decided it would be fun to knock over a whole section.

If you would have just come over to me and spoke to me, informing me that they shouldn't be prop blocked. (which they we rent to start off with) I wouldn't have had to lock them all.
 please in the future do not freeze them regardless, but I do understand why you did freeze them.

Denied as from the video, the player only started freezing after you broke nearly all of his previously placed props. I understand your intentions to catch rule breakers but this ruins his intentions and roleplay.