Limelight Forums

Full Version: unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Mac

Ban ID: 6420 & 5247

Banned by: [L²] Nightmare & [L²] Bambo

Server: V4B1 (Cant remember exactly)

Ban Reason: "Killing the president as SWAT. Was on last chance" & "Doubleaccounting"

Why should you be unbanned?: 

I just would like to start off by saying i apologies for my previous actions, i understand i have quite a few bans and/or blacklists however i was permanently banned on 10/04/2017 which is well over a year old now. I believe i have changed and become better at understanding the ways of CityRP as i have accumulated alot of hours and experience on others servers like LimeLight. I think i am ready to come back as a changed player and offer my roleplay skills where needed. 

In regards to my double account offence, this account was my brothers who logged one after he's heard me talk about limelight before. He has no experience on roleplay server so did not know this was a serious offence. I am willing to privately prove we are different people by either voice or video chat as we do sound similar.

Thank you for your time.

Evidence: N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Macauley1999.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Macca, you said your brother heard about you talking about Limelight and that he has no experience. 

But in the ban I issued you insisted that you used the computer with your brother and that he was the one to do those things.

Quoting from your previous UBR;

Quote:On to the reason of my suspension. I can only apologize for allowing another person to play on the server on my behalf, me knowing or not. There really was no way I could have prevented it, me not even being near my PC at the time.

All I know of the altercation was that my brother was playing on my account at the time as SWAT, he unlocked his vehicle and somebody jumped into it and he asked him to get out with a weapon pointed at the man, instead of shooting which he was in his right to do so, he pursued the car, caught up with it and pointed the gun again and asked him exit the vehicle, he ignored and attempted to drive away and was killed. He had no idea whom was in the car as the person decided to break FearRP and ignore/evade him. Please if you think this is malicious and it could've been dealt with in another manner, do tell. Us players are not like the people who hold judgement over our decisions, we can not pick somebody up with out physgun and give them a punishment, the FearRP rule is there to protect both parties in situations like this yet I/he was punished for acting in the way everybody on the server who doesn't wear the [L²:M] / [L²] tags.  

Did your brother hear about Limelight and join after you got banned or was he the one to break the rules in the ban I gave?
in this i stated he had no experience on limelight yes that is correct hence the reason he broke the rules in the frst place . He also didnt no the rules stating about double accounting which he had his own steam account and joined the server on there which he later then told me that the admins banned him making me have to perma bans . all i am saying is i have had a long time away from the server rp servers all together and have had time to think over my actions in the past and i feel like i need another chance to prove that i am worth to come back to the community and bring new roleplay ideas all i am asking is for a second chance please and if that means giving me a trial on the server for a couple of weeks to prove i am worth un banning that would be great, Thank you !
Why should we consider lifting the ban when the evidence I have linking you against another account is pretty solid? Not to mention your already long rapsheet with us.
because if we are using the same steam for a long time and he decides to make his own so he can play on a different account to start new on stuff and him not knowing about the double accounting rule then thats a fair enough reason and yeah ino i have been abit of a dick and broke rules but you have to remember that i have matured alot since then i am now 18 nearly 19 and i was about 16 back then which 1-2 years off the server is a long time to learn from my mistakes this is the whole point of a unban request is to learn from my mistakes admitt i was wrong which i was and start fresh and bring new things to the server
Unfortunately, I can't support an unban for the ban I gave, I could consider giving a probation but the DA ban needs to be sorted first.
I'll be prepared to lift your doubleaccounting suspension if you can take a picture of yourself in front of your Steam login with your username clearly visible in the picture. Both you and your brother would need to do this, and a piece of paper in each screenshot with Nightmare on, dated the same day you intend to send the picture written down and also visible in the screenshot. Obviously you don't need to put this on the thread, but please PM it to me.
i dont quite understand what you mean with the steam logins could your try explain it all abit more clear because im no the brightest of people thank you
adding on to my last post i have tried to acsess my other account and my brother cant rememember the login details is there anything else we can do to show prove to you we can still do like a video or take a picture with a piece of paper to with your names on paper ?
What I meant was you both in front of your profile windows, within the Steam application.

It's extremely suspicious to me that you seem to not be able to remember the account details. The account you claim is your brothers was last seen online 236 days ago, which coincides with the ban. To me, it seems like you stopped using this account as soon as you were caught. This is only strengthened by the fact that the account only has one game attached to it, which is GMod.

It's important that I see both accounts, logged in with your profiles open within the Steam application, with a person in front of it and a piece of paper with Nightmare on, dated the same day you intend to send the picture. I wouldn't be able to accept anything else in this circumstance.

How comes that since the account has been banned, it hasn't been online? It only has one game, and it looks very much to me like it's just a throwaway account for you to play on.
i legit cant get into the account and he got the account to play limelight with his friends which im pretty sure i have already said and he thought oh i cant get onto the server so i wont go on it so thats why it hasnt been logged in for so long
In which case, I'm forced to deny this. I have no other way to confirm you are two individuals reliably.

As Bambo still stands by his denial, I'll be denying this request.