Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Mitch, ncaa|Seawolf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Mitch (STEAM_0:1:87524681) () , ncaa|Seawolf (STEAM_0:0:5084257) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-08 16:00
Summary: fearRP
Evidence:
Sorry, but isnt there apoint when fearp no longer applys. He never ever shot me meaning he never was going to. And i knew he wanst. So really i wasnt scared
Otherwise if i am wrong, sorry.
Under review.
2.1 - You are considered to be under FearRP when you are in line of sight of a visibly armed person, who is within microphone range of you and is able to harm your character at that moment. You must act afraid of armed people and life-threatening situations. You must follow the orders of the person(s) who have you under FearRP, and you may not draw a weapon on them or attack them. FearRP applies to melee weapons and tasers if you are within effective range (except if in a vehicle). You may not run away from someone who has you under FearRP and is pointing a gun/taser at you, unless they specifically order you to. You are not under FearRP if you are also visibly armed. Visibly armed in the context of this rule means that you have your weapon out and in your hands, regardless of safety mode. You are not considered visibly armed when you are seated in a vehicle, regardless of whether you are holding a weapon in hand or not. If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope to detain you, FearRP still applies. Beanbag shotgun applies FearRP like a regular lethal firearm would, in all cases. 

Very simple case
Depends what circumstance tho. You where never going to shoot me a so i wasnt acting afraid. I films in that when they say shoot me ant are not scared. maybe not best example
Also for all you know, my character could of been on drugs and not realise and act in fear. FearRP should be defined more. As really in real life there is many ways Fear woudlent apply.
The rule is clearly defined.
Sorry for your troubles man and ill try better next time with my record and shit sorry. Just got pissed and took it out it was my fault So i am sorry, i really am for ruining your rp and i want to put this behind us
Apologies for the delay as I needed to speak with Marsh to see whether any action was taken I was unaware of.

Approved.

Mitch, you have 11 bans now in under 500 hours. This is getting excessive to say the least how your still breaking one of the most principle rules we have in place despite your experience. A week's suspension will be issued. Be advised that the next punishment you receive will result in a general probationary period being applied which will last for 6 months.

Seawolf will receive a 3 day ban for FearRP.