Limelight Forums

Full Version: [DECLINED] Sophie Lanzarote Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
Application for Employment

Rockford Field Office
103-1 Cosmos St.
Rockford, Marion County
OR

OOC Section

Steam Name: John Jong
SteamID: S[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]TEAM_0:1:14212289[/font]

Number of bans: 13
Number of blacklists: 10
What was the date of your last punishment?: 4 Days ago (this will become a lot longer over the next few months as I am going to RP sensibly now and not mess around.)

IC Section

About You

Name: Sophie Lanzarote
Address: Apt 6, 215 Mesa Apt.
Current Occupation: Police Officer for Marion State Police
Previous Employers: (including clans) None

Position-related Questions
Please answer the following questions in 200 words or less;

What is the ATF?: The ATF is a Law Enforcement Agency that is part of the Department of Justice the help to protect the community from large crimes such as illegal use of firearms, bombings, arson, acts of terrorism and illegal use/trafficking of Alcohol and Tobacco.
Why do you want to be a Special Agent within the ATF?: I want to be a special agent within the ATF because I love helping out my community and I have always wanted to join a special agency outside of policing.
To the best of your knowledge, describe the duties of a Special Agent within the ATF: The duties of a Special Agent are to protect the community from violent crimes and also be able to perform the duties whenever told to do so.

Yes/No Section

Are you willing to commit to a thorough background check to receive security clearance?: Y
Are you willing to commit to a training regime?: Y
Do you understand the serious nature and irregular hours of this job, and agree to be appointed to any Field Office in the United States at any notice?: Y
Do you have any known medical conditions which could affect this job? If so, please describe below: N

Declaration

I hereby acknowledge that this is fully my work, written by me and no one else other than me. I hereby affirm that, to the best of my knowledge, all of the information in this application form is true and correct at the time of submission.
Sign: 
[Image: da8SiIk.png]
Date: 08/08/18

Additional OOC info:
Spoke to both Ryan and Judge and they both said I can post an app.
Ms Lanzarote,

I cannot, in good faith, allow someone who is known to be an associate of "A37" to become a special agent at the ATF; unless you can prove to me that you have severed all ties with this organisation we will not be progressing with the application.

Under Review.
Mr Ryan,

Thank you for your swift reply to my application, I will send a private email (Discord) proving my withdrawal from "A37".

Yours Truly,

Ms Lanzarote.
Ms Lanzarote,

We at the ATF believe everyone deserves a fresh start, and whilst we cannot promise we won't come down hard on your former associates we can say we would like to give you an opportunity, however we would like to wait for your most recent misdemeanor to expire before progressing any further with this application. You will be informed if you have been approved for stage 2 in approximately 48 hours.
Ms Lanzarote,

Due to current proceedings against you, this application will be deferred for approximately one week. This is not a denial, instead it simply means we are pausing your application until proceedings are over. 

Unfortunately, this deferral may mean that you miss the deadline for Stage 2 testing, however if this occurs and you are approved for Stage 2 you will be put into the next batch of Stage 2 candidates.

Thank you for your understanding.

SAC Knight
[Image: UonFU06.png]

ATF - Rockford Field Office

Human Resources 
Rockford Field Office
103-1 Cosmos St.
Rockford, OR

Dear Mr Carter,

I regret to inform you that after extentive interal discussion your application has been denied. This is due to the fact you are currently serving a criminal charge (OOC: weapons blacklist) and, whilst we appreciate your attempts to change, we believe we cannot allow you to join our agency at this point in time.

You may re-apply if you are still interested in 14 days.

Regards,

Assistant Deputy Director Katherine Moore
Human Resources

Application concluded.