Limelight Forums

Full Version: New and trying to get to know and understand the community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I do not know many people, I have 70 hours and I am looking for people to meet and talk to Smile
Welcome! Hope you have a nice time here Smile
Welcome! Feel free to message me in-game if you see me online.
(Aug 8, 2018, 01:46 AM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! Feel free to message me in-game if you see me online.

Aww ty! I am going to a funeral for around 2-3 days so I will message you when im back Smile
Seen you in-game and you are a nice dude. Welcome and nice to have you here Smile
Welcome to Limelight, if you're looking for a fun way to meet new people I would suggest applying for a clan or attending one of the events that are occasionally held by community members or staff :D
Hi Smile
You know me just fine. Hehe.

Welcome 😀
(Aug 8, 2018, 01:46 AM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! Feel free to message me in-game if you see me online.

Thank you so much dude it means alot.
(Aug 8, 2018, 02:10 AM)bananen_ephihal Wrote: [ -> ]Seen you in-game and you are a nice dude. Welcome and nice to have you here Smile

Yeah Smile you and your $17,000,000 lambo haha, fr your a really nice guy too, made me salty after I was a cop and it took 2 swat vans, 2 ford police suvs, 2 crown Victoria's and around 9-10 cops just to get you.
(Aug 8, 2018, 02:15 AM)Jeff Ford Wrote: [ -> ]You know me just fine. Hehe.

Welcome 😀

Yea you take RP seriously, I respect that alot, not many people do right now thats what makes you special  Kiss
(Aug 8, 2018, 02:11 AM)Mr.Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Limelight, if you're looking for a fun way to meet new people I would suggest applying for a clan or attending one of the events that are occasionally held by community members or staff Big Grin
Yeah I was president when the CrowRP was happening, I will look to join a clan or org.
Welcome! If you need any help feel free to drop me a message. Hope you enjoy your time
Already started talking to each other, welcome Smile
Welcome to LimeLight!
I hope you have a great time here.
If you need help, feel free to contact me or other members of the staff team! Do not hesitate to use /help or @ in game either~

:3
Pages: 1 2