Limelight Forums

Full Version: Avanchi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Pat

[Image: jjEl5sG.png]
[Image: G7KUrM9.png]
[Image: e0ZZVfo.png]
[Image: yzxEuzd.png]
[Image: XL29Ule.png]

Pat

Work in Progress
Cool idea! Looks nice so far! (gosh darn grammar)

Business Name: Mellish Bakery
What you need help with: Advertising
When was your company established(dd/mm/yy): 01/08/2018
What does your business specialize in: Baking and other dessert items for sale for restaurants or for purchase!
Nice idea and really good graphics, you should apply for the Media Team *cough*   *cough*

Business Name: A37
What you need help with: Finance/Advertising
When was your company established(dd/mm/yy):  06/02/2018
What does your business specialize in: the Police.

Pat

Dear Mellish Bakery, ()

We have received your form stating that you need help advertising. We would like to accept your form. We will be in contact with you shortly. 

-Avanchi

Pat

Dear A37, ()

We have received your form stating that you need help advertising and financing. We would like to accept your form. We will be in contact with you shortly. 

-Avanchi
(Aug 7, 2018, 09:04 PM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]

Dear A37, ()

We have received your form stating that you need help advertising and financing. We would like to accept your form. We will be in contact with you shortly. 

-Avanchi
Dear Avanchi ( "" )

Thank you for your quick response  and this amazing opportunity.

Yours Sincerely 
John
Business Name: Alessandro's Barber
What you need help with: Advertising/Recruitment
When was your company established(dd/mm/yy): ~21-07-2018
What does your business specialize in: Men's Shave + Grooming
Name: Christian Collins 
Character Description (min 50 words): A 23 year old shop assistant who is creative and has aspirations. Physically, he is not in great shape. He is quite short with bronze skin, black hair and brown eyes. He has a small tattoo from his trip to Ibiza on the bottom of his left leg. 
What do you like doing in your spare time: I like to create small videos of my friends and family, I also help my friend create music videos. However most of my time is taken up by working at the Inner Shell gas station at the moment.
What skills are you good at and what ideas can you bring: Video Production.

Out of Character
Name: Quest
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:58517030
Dear Avanchi ()

I am sad to announce that I am no longer part of A37 so for any business to do with A37 please contact Kian (   )

Many Thank,

Ms Lanzarote (Ex-Leader of A37)

Pat

Thank you to all the companies who have contacted us, your work will be sent through shortly. Although Avanchi tries to work with all companies, we do not help ones associated with crime. All forms filled out by companies tied to criminal activities will be shutdown.