Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> CE - Leon - Driver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: CE - Leon - Driver (STEAM_0:1:103367091)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-06 22:51
Summary: This guy tazed me for no reason, handcuffed me for no reason I got photo proof but not any recordings due to playback being an ass hole I would like to see him blacklisted from all gov jobs for 24 hours.
Evidence: Discord @ Captain_100MC#6607
Accused player contacted me directly while on the server stating he was "unable to access forum account." Advised him we could probably give a 24 - 48 hour courtesy period but he was still required to respond to the PR ASAP.
That's fine, thanks for the headsup Pilot.

Awaiting response.
You'll need to upload whatever you have here, rather than on Discord.
Writing for Leon.

Leon said he's had a lot of interactions with Captain_100MC.
Leon needs the evidence to help with the reply as he can't remember what happened.
If evidence isn’t uploaded by midnight tomorrow, I will need to deny this.

you have 24 hours. Withholding evidence to staff privately isn’t possible in cases like this, as the accused needs to respond.
you said Leon needs to respond, would you like me to message him VIA steam and get his veiw on the situation as I am close with him and this is the only way be can really communicate?
has his account back now.

So I will not be replying anymore unless I need to.
hello again so like gamer 

said Leon said he's had a lot of interactions with Captain_100MC.

Leon needs the evidence to help with the reply as he can't remember what happened.
is this been denied now ??
becase of no profe
 Although i don't know what happened  still needs to reply to his accusation. He was accused of random tazing and cuffing. Not much is needed to be remembered. As long as  provides evidence of the situation  should be able to reply within the next 24-48 hours.
(Aug 9, 2018, 07:22 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]"Nightmare" Although i don't know what happened "Leon brown" still needs to reply to his accusation. He was accused of random tazing and cuffing. Not much is needed to be remembered. As long as "Captain_100MC" provides evidence of the situation "Leon brown" should be able to reply within the next 24-48 hours.

, can you please explain your involvement in the case?
@ doctor internet he was not there
as stated by leon i was not there.
(Aug 9, 2018, 10:24 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]"Doctor Internet" as stated by leon i was not there.

So you're confirming that you are not involved in the case?
Pages: 1 2