Limelight Forums

Full Version: [APPROVED] John Doe's application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
Application for Employment

Rockford Field Office
103-1 Cosmos St.
Rockford, Marion County
OR

OOC Section

Steam Name: Cooli
SteamID: (this is so we can contact you) [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:55474305[/font]

Number of bans: 12 ( Latest as of [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]2017-06-09 )[/font]
Number of blacklists: 31 ( Latest as of [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]2016-07-27 )[/font]
What was the date of your last punishment?: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]2017-06-09[/font]

IC Section

About You

Name: John Doe
Address: Rockford, Mesa Appartments, building one, room 6
Current Occupation: Stock broker
Previous Employers: (including clans) Bar employee, CFO at UPS, Security guard, worked at an exclusive PMC.

Position-related Questions
Please answer the following questions in 200 words or less;

What is the ATF?: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]The ATF is a agency within the Department of Justice, that focuses at stopping illegal use of firearms, explosives, arson and bombings, terrorism and illegal distrubution of alcohol or tabacco products.[/font]
Why do you want to be a Special Agent within the ATF?: I want to help secure America from all the illegal and bad things that are inside this glorious country and make it a safe haven for everyone.
To the best of your knowledge, describe the duties of a Special Agent within the ATF: An agent of the ATF has to monitor the safety of the citizens regarding the previously described items, and prevent this from happening. If needed, agents will also investigate to be more successful in their efforts.

Yes/No Section

Are you willing to commit to a thorough background check to receive security clearance?: Y
Are you willing to commit to a training regime?: Y
Do you understand the serious nature and irregular hours of this job, and agree to be appointed to any Field Office in the United States at any notice?: Y
Do you have any known medical conditions which could affect this job? If so, please describe below: Y

Declaration

I hereby acknowledge that this is fully my work, written by me and no one else other than me. I hereby affirm that, to the best of my knowledge, all of the information in this application form is true and correct at the time of submission.

Sign: [Image: Cd5q9Ua.png]
Date: 6/8/2018

Additional note: I know that I exceed the blacklist/ban limit, but I've spoken to Mr.Ryan and he allowed me to apply.
Under review.

Can you tell me more about this question; 

Quote:Do you have any known medical conditions which could affect this job? If so, please describe below: Y
(Aug 7, 2018, 12:38 AM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]Under review.

Can you tell me more about this question; 

Quote:Do you have any known medical conditions which could affect this job? If so, please describe below: Y

Every 48 hours I have to take medication to prevent migraines, if it comes to it, this could be a problem in a dire situation.
Due to concerns over medical issues and your extensive criminal record this may take longer than usual to discuss, your patience is appreciated.
[Image: UonFU06.png]

ATF - Rockford Field Office

Human Resources 
Rockford Field Office
103-1 Cosmos St. 
Rockford, OR

Dear Mr Doe,

After extensive discussion among our recruitment team and liaison with our medical agents and government physicians, we have decided to invite you to undertake Stage 2 of our recruitment process - Aptitude Examination.

The aptitude examination phase essentially consists of three tests which show us whether or not you are capable of operating as an ATF Agent. The first test is a medical exam, which will be carried out by a trained professional. Obviously, in this case, we may have to examine yourself closer due to the medical condition you have reported to us, however this does not necessarily bar you from service. The second test is an extensive physical exam, which tests the suitability of your physical fitness and lets us know where development is needed. The final test is a basic literacy and numeracy test which ensures that you have basic skills needed to be an agent.

Depending on the outcome of this selection phase, you may be invited to Stage 3, which is an interview and internal review.

Regards,

[Image: gwSA86D.png]
Special Agent-in-Charge Alexander Knight
Human Resources, Public Relations & Legal Affairs
[Image: UonFU06.png]

ATF - Rockford Field Office

Human Resources 
Rockford Field Office
103-1 Cosmos St.
Rockford, OR

Dear Doe,

I am delighted to inform you that your application for employment within the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has been approved after our recruitment team contacted several previous employers to learn about your outstanding abilities.

Please contact a member of our team for your orientation and training. 

Regards,

Deputy Director Katherine Moore
Human Resources

Application concluded.