Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Mavalooringcuck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Mavalooringcuck (STEAM_0:0:206692230) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-06 19:40
Summary: I went to mug him while threatening him with a broken bottle towards him, he didn't drop the money after I gave him enough chances. When I saw police drive by I quickly holstered. He then ran off and I chased after him with the broken bottle, but then he pulled out a knife half-way through.

Referred Rules:
2.1 - You must act afraid of armed people and life-threatening situations. / You may not draw a weapon on them or attack them. / FearRP applies to melee weapons and tasers if you are within effective range.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/hUrjMcWuBPw
Yet again I used Gmod's demo record, so once again it's fucked with the perception and doesn't show my chat among other things. Please refer to the logs for my chats warning him to drop money, etcetera.
Did you attack him before he pulled out the knife? It looks like you were trying to or did.
Yes I did
If you did attack, I see no reason for him to pull out then,

however for the prior when he did not follow orders in front of the cinema, I'll await his comment.
I was trying to fix my mic at the time, he pulled out a broken bottle and i said i didnt have the money he needed. He then put his bottle away (55 seconds to 1min 23 seconds). i looked around, he just stood there so i ran thinking he stopped mugging me as he did absolutely nothing for a large amount of time. He hit me with his bottle so i pulled out a knife and attacked him. I've been told numerous times that fear rp does not count once attacked. He hit me and i attacked him back to defend myself. 

-MAVERIC
Also at the time of me downing him if he though i broke a rule, he could have reported me on the server, but he clearly clicked off. There were around 3 or 4 staff members on (Admins/Mods) that could have dealt with it.

-MAVERIC
The first part at the cinema is the one im concerned with here, and if that was followed, the rest wouldn't have occured.
(Aug 7, 2018, 05:37 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]Also at the time of me downing him if he though i broke a rule, he could have reported me on the server, but he clearly clicked off. There were around 3 or 4 staff members on (Admins/Mods) that could have dealt with it.

-MAVERIC

I did report it but no one came to me, so 2 hours later I wrote this report after I stopped playing.
He didnt do anything after the police left so i assumed he stopped mugging me so i ran. He then pulled out a bottle and hit me so i hit him back.

-MAVERIC
Alright, but the thing here is, as you were AFK or not able to communicate with him not listening to his commands before, you delayed his roleplay. You should have given him the chance and yourself the chance to make it right.

If you did not follow his commands but run away once he puts the bottle down, it looks like a really good coincidence.
I see the point you are trying to make but he was mugging me and he puts his bottle away then does nothing for about 30 seconds ish so i assumed he stopped. I've been in that situation many times where someone stops. So i ran and chased me, proceeded to hit me with a bottle so i hit him back with a knife.
(Wont be here for the day so if anyone posts a reply i wont see it.)

-MAVERIC
(Aug 8, 2018, 10:02 AM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]I see the point you are trying to make but he was mugging me and he puts his bottle away then does nothing for about 30 seconds ish so i assumed he stopped. I've been in that situation many times where someone stops. So i ran and chased me, proceeded to hit me with a bottle so i hit him back with a knife.
(Wont be here for the day so if anyone posts a reply i wont see it.)

-MAVERIC
I put away the bottle temporarily because I saw a cop car, which I'm pretty saw I said at the time too (could be mistaken), but then you ran so I started chasing after you with the bottle, but then you took a knife out of your inventory which was breaking fearrp.
Maveric, were you there all along that you saw him put the bottle down and think he gave up? Why didn't you type in chat, follow his commands?
Well i was there all along and he said IC that if i saw something else he would kill me so i didnt say anything. So i just assumed he stopped mugging me IC so i left.

-MAVERIC
The first part is questionable but due to the circumstances I'll move on. The second part where Maveric pulls out a knife is not breaking FearRP.

I am moving on from the first part as there is a reasonable doubt that the player might have believed it was over although the lack of cooperation or the little cooperation is questionable. 

Denied.