Limelight Forums

Full Version: I have returned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello once again limelight, I have decided to come back to limelight, I missed the community and its players, I've been considering this for a while now but now I've fully decided to recommit to be an active and friendly player.

Some of you might dislike me, others might miss me, wither I annoyed you or you didn't like me in general I hope we can both set aside our differences and play together on the server, I'm here to make friends and help the community with what ever I can. 

Though with me coming back I'm planning on changing my name, yes I know I've done this quite a lot of times so feel free to meme me all you want in the comments, yes I understand the many names I had before Rocket, but its my decision and hopefully I pick a good one that I don't change afterwards, farewell "Rocket".

I hope to see my old friends and hope to make some new ones, if any of the old staff or players, wither still playing or not, or wither they are still staff or not, I'd like to say sorry if I ever offended or annoyed anyone, at the end of the day we all want whats best for limelight, and that's really what matters at the end of the day. 

I hope to see you all in-game Smile
Welcome back!
Welcome Back Dude
<33333333333
Welcome back Rocket!
Welcome back boi!
Hi.
Saw you ingame, welcome back Big Grin
Saw you in-game you seem like a chill guy.

Welcome back Smile
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WELCOME BACK!
Welcome back Smile
Welcome back Smile