Limelight Forums

Full Version: Coding...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Eddie

Sooo… My exams are this year and me being the person I am I toke computer science as a GCSE. Can anyone recommend decent ways to learn code specifically python... 

I miss being in year 6  Cry
kidnap doc internet and force him into teacher slavery
I remember loathing Python back in Year 8 lol
Pay attention in class, it helps
  Could help you out
(Aug 6, 2018, 12:33 PM)Mr.Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]Pay attention in class, it helps

actually pay attention dont just pretend to, cus i fucked about in my CS lessons on the computer playin games and shit. dont be me.
Theory is piss and the coding shit doesn't count. All you need to know is a bit of pseudo n shit for paper 2. ( if you're doing OCR like me)
(Aug 6, 2018, 07:39 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]Theory is piss and the coding shit doesn't count. All you need to know is a bit of pseudo n shit for paper 2. ( if you're doing OCR like me)

It didn't count specifically for your year group because there were many cases of cheating.

Coding at GCSE level isn't very difficult at all. Once you have a grasp of the basics, you'll be able to understand how to perform certain tasks after researching it. You won't be expected to know precisely how to complete tasks without research, but you will be expected to understand what the research is telling you, and explain what you found out.