Limelight Forums

Full Version: my G pufitee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
posted on the behalf of  

Your Name: Pufitee

Warning ID: 360 (Forum warning)

Issued by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag.

Reason: Player disrespect - what you posted really wasn't necessary

Why should it be removed?: I dont know why i got forum warned in the first place, i never said anything that would harm others

Evidence: N/A
What you said was not appropriate in the given sub-forum and the content of the post was not appropriate, especially directed at a player.

You said:
Quote:i bet that turns you on for a bug report

I wouldn't class that as respectful or necessary.
From Pufitee:

"[font=Whitney,]the reason why i put "i bet that turns you on for a bug report" is that the player was one to always put bug reports up and i wanted to have a joke with the player. i was not meaning no harm whatsoever as if i really wanted to "disrespect" another player i would obviously put something far more serious then "ah bet that turns you on for a bug report". also if i recall correctly i got 3 points for the offense which in my opinion is pretty extreme for such a petty thing. last thing is i would like to apologize to the player for what i say and i hope it did not offend you in any way"[/font]
Apologies for the late response, had quite a bit on.

I feel that your post was not appropriate given that it had nothing to do with the discussion at hand and came across as toxic.
No further input from the appealing player.

Denied.