Limelight Forums

Full Version: .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there.

My name is captain.

I was recently banned for no reason as at first I had used it in self defense. he ran up to my vehicle and tried to attack me I have photo proof. the 2nd time was cause I was being attacked by a armed man again and the 3rd time was also the same reason the 4th time was because I panicked and pulled the trigger as he called 911.

I dont recall of stealing any vehicles.

And that "cdm" we self defence as he was running at towards me again the reason why I shot him.

-Kind regards Captain.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Captain_100MC.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
(Aug 5, 2018, 06:24 PM)Captain_100MC Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there.

My name is captain.

I was recently banned for no reason as at first I had used it in self defense. he ran up to my vehicle and tried to attack me I have photo proof. the 2nd time was cause I was being attacked by a armed man again and the 3rd time was also the same reason the 4th time was because I panicked and pulled the trigger as he called 911.

I dont recall of stealing any vehicles.

And that "cdm" was self defence as he was running at towards me again the reason why I shot him.
 I also tried to escape but he kept running towards me and I wanred him to "Back the fuck away"

-Kind regards Captain.
Please use the template or this appeal will be denied.

A guide can be found here.

Thanks.
Well you clearly realised you were having a bad day when you were being accused.

Quote:I am sorry for the way I acted I was annoyed at the time. Source
You're foolishly making it worse for yourself by lying,

Quote:And that "cdm" we self defence as he was running at towards me

https://streamable.com/bc24f
This is another unban request for an unrelated ban I believe .

Appeal denied due to not being fitted to the template, I have to deny it as it's apparently causing confusing as to which ban.