Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Paw Law
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Paw Law (STEAM_0:0:126447460) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-05 02:20
Summary: I joined the server and went straight to the beach to build a crappy pirate ship with Auston. At 8:30 in the evidence video Paw Law killed Auston and myself indiscriminately. I believe this is in violation of rule 3.1. You can also see in my video that we both had building tools out and posed no threat whatsoever.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/j1EGde5BgJk?t=8m30s

I started the video at 8:30 when Paw Law shows up. The full video is 10 minutes because 1) I wanted to show I was building and 2) I'm too lazy for edits
Yeah this guy ran up to me while I where building and mugged me with an assault rifle.

I gave him the money, he left and was pursued by a police car.

he comes back some time later and just kills me, and then kills clay who wasn't involved or even there in the first place.

Don't know why you would ever do this to someone whose entirely passive building stuff.
Giving the reported 1 day to respond.

From what I gather, he killed you for calling the cops on him.

Did you call the cops or did someone else call the cops?

He came up and mugged me while I was building my boat, and when he left I called the police, Clay wasnt even there.
For Clay it's RDM.

For you it's suspicious that you called the police although he should have roleplayed rather than run up and shoot.

As the player has a clean record, he will receive a 3 hour weapons blacklist for RDM of Clay and be reminded that he should roleplay rather than running up and shooting someone he suspects called the police on him.

Approved.