Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR => John Jong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 

Ban ID:

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ()  

Server:  Main

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]PRA (22246) - FearRP - Moving when commanded not to. (Extended due to current ban)[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: 
Hello,
I should be unbanned because at the time it was hard to hear anything going on due to having many people in discord speaking at once so I couldnt hear anyone speaking that well, added to the fact that I was blindfolded so I couldn't see where I was or where I was going. I guess I should of followed the orders how ever I couldnt really hear the order. When Auston first told me to stop I couldnt hear him cus of discord bein loud and then when he tells me the next time I stop cus I can hear him and then all hell breaks lose and guns get fired meaning FearRP is off.

Evidence:
The staff-members have received your unban-request, John Jong.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
1:15 - you respond to me accusing you of using teamspeak " I dont use teamspeak "

1:20 immediately after saying "I dont use teamspeak" you say " not fearRP I cant see anything"

So you clearly heard me say everything I told you. Including me telling you you're breaking fearRP.

In the actual ban request you also did not mention you couldnt hear once, your go to excuse was you couldn't see.
(Aug 4, 2018, 04:38 AM)Auston Wrote: [ -> ]1:15 - you respond to me accusing you of using teamspeak " I dont use teamspeak "

1:20 immediately after saying "I dont use teamspeak" you say " not fearRP I cant see anything"

So you clearly heard me say everything I told you. Including me telling you you're breaking fearRP.

In the actual ban request you also did not mention you couldnt hear once, your go to excuse was you couldn't see.
The call livened up at that point so I couldn’t hear you that’s not my fault no one spoke at the time of u Sayin about TS
(Aug 4, 2018, 04:41 AM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 4, 2018, 04:38 AM)Auston Wrote: [ -> ]1:15 - you respond to me accusing you of using teamspeak " I dont use teamspeak "

The call livened up at that point so I couldn’t hear you that’s not my fault no one spoke at the time of u Sayin about TS

You heard me say you were breaking FearRP and responded.

Its literally the same excuse you used for the other BR "If im not looking at you im not breaking fearRP"
(Aug 4, 2018, 04:47 AM)Auston Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 4, 2018, 04:41 AM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]

You heard me say you were breaking FearRP and responded.

Its literally the same excuse you used for the other BR "If im not looking at you im not breaking fearRP"

Not really, the other one I couldn’t see the gun in FP, this one I couldn’t hear you.
Listen, im gonna be honest with you. I have nothing against you as a human,

but you have 17 bans (3 requested) in 4 MONTHS. 17 bans in 4 months is ridiculous. 

And you can never be truthful, do you know how much easier it would be to be truthful and say "yeah I broke fearRP my bad, I won't do it again"

Im honestly surprised you havent been given last chance or perm banned at this point.
4  Requested*

Do you not think that if I was genuinely trying to break FearRP and all the things i am making up is BS then why did I stop after u told me the second time outside?
(Aug 4, 2018, 05:54 AM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]4  Requested*

Do you not think that if I was genuinely trying to break FearRP and all the things i am making up is BS then why did I stop after u told me the second time outside?

You clearly didnt take any advice I had for you. Alright. Im not gonna reply further its not worth it.
If you can not hear what he is commanding, why did you decide to move away instead of standing still?

You were not in a position that would have use for discord at that given time, and you not hearing over them is not an excuse especially when your decision was to move. How can we be sure that Discord wasn't going nuts telling you to move forward opening Auston for a shot?
(Aug 4, 2018, 01:42 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]If you can not hear what he is commanding, why did you decide to move away instead of standing still?

You were not in a position that would have use for discord at that given time, and you not hearing over them is not an excuse especially when your decision was to move. How can we be sure that Discord wasn't going nuts telling you to move forward opening Auston for a shot?

How can we be sure it wasn’t?
We can't, but the fact that you moved when told not to, and excusing you can't hear over discord is the case here. You were not able to use discord and you supposedly not hearing Auston but deciding to move is what you did wrong. If you did not hear Auston you shouldn't have decided to move away from him.

This is a pretty clear FearRP breakage.

Denied.