Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [LRN²RP] corgi, Not Enzyme #Jong4Teacher, Darius Muller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [LRN²RP] corgi (STEAM_0:1:59595937)  () , Not Enzyme #Jong4Teacher (STEAM_0:1:156081641)  () , Darius Muller (STEAM_0:1:49245091)

Server: Rockford

Time: 2018-Aug-03 00:00

Summary: 
I believe the players were in violation of rule 3.1:
"Your character needs to have a valid in-character reason for their actions, especially ones that harm or otherwise affect other players. The action needs to be appropriate to the reason e.g massacring the entire police force is not an appropriate response to being hit with a baton by a single corrupt officer."

I think their actions were to aggressive in this case, as I posed zero threat to them, and they continued to shoot me for several seconds after I ran away from them (not pointing my weapon at them or attempting to shoot at any point), they did not tell me to go away at all and the instantly began shooting me barely a few seconds after I got round the corner to retrieve my vehicle. I believe that they had full intention of killing me if I do not scream "I surrender" multiple times through my mic. In my opinion this was an ill-appropriate response to being near a (stolen?) vehicle.

I believe a fourth person was involved in the shooting but I failed to get their name on video, you can see three of their names towards the end of the video, after I wake up.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/e_KVPkhdaD0
Bit confused as to why I was mentioned due to me being the one who ran in at the end with a shotgun (I didn't shoot). The situation was dealt with resulting in our loss. Corgi called the police and told them our demands as to what we wanted for your release. https://i.imgur.com/PuTQInC.png

You mention that you don't pose a threat towards us however you are still seen with a gun walking around the surrounding area of the property, due to the recent police chases I assume they didn't want to take chances. During the time that this happened, I was muted on discord so I don't know much as to what happened. After the recording ended you were taken into the house and put into a room, at that point the police began to raid us and save you. 

I've woke up to reply to this hence bad grammar or any mistakes, I will be happy to update my response or answer any questions when I wake up in the morning. I'm not directly involved with the shooting so I can't tell you why they did it, however, I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation. 

Looking back at the video, I don't think they had the intention to kill you, there was a total of 5 bullets to hit you, all 5 shots that hit you was shot by a player who is relatively new to city RP (Not an excuse). Enzyme and Corgi didn't hit you once but instead fired gunshots around you to oppose a threat. 

The last person in the video was someone who was not involved, they were just leaving the house when we bought it.
(Aug 4, 2018, 12:37 AM)Boshine Wrote: [ -> ]Bit confused as to why I was mentioned due to me being the one who ran in at the end with a shotgun (I didn't shoot). The situation was dealt with resulting in our loss. Corgi called the police and told them our demands as to what we wanted for your release. https://i.imgur.com/PuTQInC.png

You mention that you don't pose a threat towards us however you are still seen with a gun walking around the surrounding area of the property, due to the recent police chases I assume they didn't want to take chances. During the time that this happened, I was muted on discord so I don't know much as to what happened. After the recording ended you were taken into the house and put into a room, at that point the police began to raid us and save you. 

I've woke up to reply to this hence bad grammar or any mistakes, I will be happy to update my response or answer any questions when I wake up in the morning. I'm not directly involved with the shooting so I can't tell you why they did it, however, I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation. 

Looking back at the video, I don't think they had the intention to kill you, there was a total of 5 bullets to hit you, all 5 shots that hit you was shot by a player who is relatively new to city RP (Not an excuse). Enzyme and Corgi didn't hit you once but instead fired gunshots around you to oppose a threat. 

The last person in the video was someone who was not involved, they were just leaving the house when we bought it.

Looking back at the video, it does appear as if Corgi and Darius were the only ones involved in the shooting. Looking at it carefully it appears as if Corgi was intentionally shooting around me to encourage me to surrender, which in my opinion was completely within the rules or at least fine by me.

I can see enzyme with a tranquilliser at some point in the video which suggests you were going to take me hostage, which is justified in my opinion as looking back at the footage I can hear backup calls through voice radio about you trying to escape the prior shootout with the cops up to 5 minutes prior to the incident, and you may have thought I was backup.

Darius initiated the shooting, but is apparently new to the game mode so I do not want to see him punished.

I think this is a misunderstanding on my part, so I would like this to be denied.
Denied per request.