Limelight Forums

Full Version: is the end
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so as it seems my good friend bismo bonglordo has left the server sadly. so as any good big bud shall do when the leader is gone, i leave too. it was a good run met a lot of blokes whom i enjoyed the server with but ll is really not for me. i really do not wanna go through admin bias or any of that bullshit but looking at my ban/bl record seems some people had it in for me. i dont wanna throw shade at anyone but for the trouble i caused im sorry. anywho forget about all that bull lets get into the fun stuff Big Grin

first things first rip kodak black :C so s/o

1. ownership of skyline gang llc will go to nickname (tyrone heckles biggums)

2. my 1.9 million will go to my savings account so if i ever come back i will be a rich man

3. finally a farewell to all the good lads i met and played with:

bismo, nickname, dan, sourlemon, hungames, toro, john jong, ricky, pufitee, h4mz4, bambo, and venom innit. if i missed a couple of u lads im sorry but yeah 

i will hop on server from time to time but for now i play rust and fivem.
fun playin with ya, skyline x A37 4 life innit

smell ya later nurd
this is so sad can we hit that yeet
sad to see my g greg go

had loads of memories of gatin bitches down n stuff, i always helped ya when u was in need

you and bismo are always welcome on my yacht, there will be alot of weed and bitches there

good bye our lord greg
Bai bai
[Image: d249e6acfd6cff25938fd7b861b90e9b--pepe-t...r-life.jpg]

I will miss u sgt donut  <3