Limelight Forums

Full Version: Identity the game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's finally time, after years of planning and developing, Identity's first game module the "Town Square" is finally soon about to be released according to their development task list. They will release 3 modules before the full game is being released. 

"The great thing about Identity's modules is that it lets us share some of the cool and fun stuff we create before Identity is ready itself. We'll continue to expand the Town Square with new content and games all the time, right up until Identity hits the shelves!"

They are basically releasing the modules so we can beta play while we wait for the full game to be completed.

The 3 modules that are being released before the full game is Town Square, Swat and Racing. After the release of the 3 modules the full game will be out.

Hurry up and claim your beta access now before the first module release, their prices will go up after the first module release!
I bought my beta access today. This game has been so hyped the past years. It will be like City rpish so it should be interesting.

What do you guys think? Are you going to buy beta access? Just search Identity on google to find more information about their game and community.
[Image: SrThHDe.jpg]
Already following the game's development process over almost 2 years by now. Everytime they promise to release their Town Square module soon. At some point they even set a fixed date for it's release, yet it didn't happen.

I'm not even hyped anymore and wait patiently to see whether or not this is going to be just another overhyped, never to be finished game.
Saw the module gameplay demonstration, it looks very..odd. Not sure what it is, just looks very clunky and not fluid at all. Not getting my hopes up for this one
So it's like Limelight RP the video game?

That's a unique concept I suppose. Would be interesting to see how it all works. Does it have admins that fly about and ban you if you break FearRP and that?
Paid for this a long time ago, don't see it coming out anytime this year or next. It's going to be full of bugs.
More hope in S&box. Better communication, and what I have seen of that looks more promising then the actual game-play of identity. The more they show of identity, the less impressed, and the odder the game seems to me, which is a shame, because the concept is great.
It's a crowdfunding scam.

Looks like they got you on the hook. Sorry buddy.
The Game looks great, But they have switch the release date so many thimes I forgot about the game.
what package has everyone gotten?? im thinkin of savin and gettin VIP idk.
the other thing is RDM etc is gonna be hard unless people can make their own servers and have admins to keep it in order cus it will turn out like gta
(Aug 3, 2018, 11:02 PM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]what package has everyone gotten?? im thinkin of savin and gettin VIP idk.

wait until it comes out
if you wanna spend $500 on a game that barley has walking animations for the players then somethings wrong lmao
(Aug 3, 2018, 11:05 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 3, 2018, 11:02 PM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]what package has everyone gotten?? im thinkin of savin and gettin VIP idk.

wait until it comes out
if you wanna spend $500 on a game that barley has walking animations for the players then somethings wrong lmao

i dont have $500 atm lol i meant down the line when it is something playable or nearly playable
I got the game and I cant wait!
(Aug 3, 2018, 11:25 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]I got the game and I cant wait!

lmao have fun with the disappointment!
Much like Star Citizen, i'll wait until this is finished to really care much about it
Pages: 1 2