Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> AnimalGarix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: AnimalGarix (STEAM_0:0:435463966)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-01 20:01
Summary: The player hit Enzyme, so I went over to slap him silly, he said that he was going to call ems and run down the road, so I pulled out a knife to chase him to make sure he would actually come back and not just run away. As you can see I had him under knifepoint within striking distance when he equipped a knife, Fear rp. After we had a wee Knife fight I got bored so went to equip a gun, he also did. He killed me and then had a wee bit of Asthma. and then the paramedics came and revived me, once I was up I killed him. Around 3 Minutes later, according to Stell, he came back. I instantly knew it was him so I went over to him with my shotgun out. I told him to stop moving he ignored this then proceeded to take out a shotgun under gunpoint. And then I killed him and he reported me for something to Stell.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/_egGG4QDntU
I can't open the video, can you take a look and make sure it's not private?
  fixed
AnimalGarix is seen breaking FearRP twice, NLR once. 

He'll receive a 2 hour NLR blacklist and a 2 Day ban for FearRP.

1st time for FearRP was when he pulled out a knife when under melee strike range.

2nd time for FearRP was when he pulled out a shorty while under gunpoint he had previously equipped breaking NLR.

Approved.