Limelight Forums

Full Version: Theo's Feet are Walking Away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been gone for a while, just thought I'd make it official. I've lost interest in Gmod, playing on LL and FL isn't fun anymore, and I've just got other things to do now. School and work take up all of my time so I guess it's time to say "goodbye".

See you later, LL!
Never really met you in-game or knew you but thanks for contributing to this community and have a good one.
Smell you later.
(Aug 1, 2018, 11:00 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]Smell you later.

hey thats my line u nurd, Anyway u had some sick doomforts Theo was fun basin and shit shame revolver gang didnt take off ;-;.

Smell ya later nurd Smile
bye master doomfeet i mean fort
Aren't you the guy that has rule following doomfort.

What a pain they are to raid but it was fun.

Cya.

Eddie

Goodbye Good Sir.
Bai bai
, you've still got to raise my babies! >Sad

Have a good one, good luck in real life. Ciao!
gave me 24h BL when someone stole my car and ran people over

+rep best admen
(Aug 2, 2018, 04:35 PM)rule-following corgi Wrote: [ -> ]gave me 24h BL when someone stole my car and ran people over

+rep best admen

Only the finest.
The only one who's doomforts I could kinda tolerate enough to raid.

See you around hopefully, Theo!
I need to inform you that you still hold the power of giving veteran jackets, please let us know who will inherit your power.
no you're not allowed to leave
(Aug 2, 2018, 07:34 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]I need to inform you that you still hold the power of giving veteran jackets, please let us know who will inherit your power.

has always been the one to manage this power. I only give out cheap, Chinese knock-off brand jackets.
Pages: 1 2