Limelight Forums

Full Version: Authenticating with steam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So whenever I try to join the live server it gets stuck on "Authenticating with steam", while I can join the build and other servers fine.

Anyone knows a fix? and not reinstalling cause that will takes ages.

Happend to me once so I went and restared my computer and it worked, I dont really know if it works for everyone but for me it worked. If that dosent work try to look in Gmod Discussion Forum on steam.
Maybe you need to wait for main to restart.

Leave it for a bit to join the main server and see what it does.
Is this fixed  ?
Run the game through your steam library.
(Aug 1, 2018, 08:36 AM)OfficialFriet Wrote: [ -> ]So whenever I try to join the live server it gets stuck on "Authenticating with steam", while I can join the build and other servers fine.

Anyone knows a fix? and not reinstalling cause that will takes ages.

I think it cuold just be that the server needs restarting or that your steam does to
, any further comments?
 can you update us on this? Expecting a response until the 15th.
(Aug 12, 2018, 09:17 AM)Project Wrote: [ -> ] can you update us on this? Expecting a response until the 15th.

Sounds like the issue is fixed

[Image: K7c8dfR.png]
If it ever comes up again, feel free to create another H&S thread. It is good to check that you have a good connection to steam and turning off and on your computer can sometimes help with resolving the issue. I will move this to the archive as the issue has been fixed for now.