Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP][F.I] ForceGhost, [L²] Doctor Internet, [L²:RP] Cole, [L²:RP][F.I...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP][F.I] ForceGhost (STEAM_0:1:8701341) () , [L²] Doctor Internet (STEAM_0:1:35377420) () , [L²:RP] Cole (STEAM_0:0:88974383) () , [L²:RP][F.I] Nemesis (STEAM_0:1:3610112) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-29 00:29
Summary: Bismo, John Jong, and I set up a bank. Then, not even 10 minutes of the dupe being up Forceghost, Doctor internet, Cole and Nemesis come inside and cuff our security guard (John Jong) for no apparent reason. To my knowledge John did have some sort of government pass to have a weapon on him. The police then proceed to warrant us for a search and bust down our door and proceed towards the vault.

Rules say: 10.1 - You need probable cause to search a property. You must acquire a search warrant before entering the property unless there is an RP reason you must enter ASAP – e.g shots fired, lives in danger, suspect evading police ran into property, etc.

Why would police send four guys over to a bank and search the property. A bank is a LEGAL place of conducting business and there is no need to go search the vault. I did use a panic button but I did do several 911 calls saying that the panic button was a test so there is no reason to respond. The video doesn't have sound because instant replay was being a bitch so i just dragged and dropped the raw footage into Youtube and uploaded it. If the video doesn't work, prob cuz its uploading
Evidence: https://youtu.be/P347vTTSLo0
Rules aside, are you guys proud of yourselves? 2 fucking teachers and a developer harassing a passiverp and raiding it because they don't like me. Pretty pathetic, really. You guys are whats wrong with this server. And I know Internet will never get demoted, since he's the only one keeping it afloat since not many other people seem to give a shit. 

This PR's going to play out like every other one posted on these players, it'll be denied or a slap on the wrist at best. I hope you guys look back at the way you played a few years from now and realize how pathetic you really act. Bunch of internet bullies hiding behind their anonymity.
Like I said to you on the server at the time, I wasn’t involved in the raid and was merely standing there as I was told to watch you as they went in.

To add to that, your video is muted and therefore hides anything that you or we have said in that video so I am requesting that you unmute it.
1. The video is muted, can you please provide unmodified evidence?
2. I wasn't involved with that. As with Cole, I was standing outside.
3. Why did you remote your RP in the middle of an RP situation?
4. Moved to Staff Reports.
Have to 2nd (3rd?) the video unmute. Without context and sound it doesn't really show anything.

Also a statement from someone who was actually in the raid would be nice.

ForceGhost

We headed up to the Bank after receiving a panic call, on arrival a man in a suit was stood in the doorway with a fully automatic weapon. I had my officers detain him while they sought out his licencing situation. It turns out he has a Emergency Services pass despite telling us he was simply armed security.

I approach the counter and ask if it's alright to look around as we've received a panic call. I was told, "Fuck off you fucking faggot" or something along those lines by Bismo. I then request the warrant and begin a search of the premises when the warrant was live to establish if the panic button was genuine or not.

After conducting my search, I head out to the front to talk to the owners when the person who placed the dupe, removed it and began ranting and insulting us OOCly (For which he received a 6 hour ban for, which then escalated into a perma ban due to more insults, homophobia and a requested perm towards ). 

We then released the Security Guard informing him that it would be best if he sought out just a weapons license as I wasn't comfortable with him having an emergency services pass.
(Aug 1, 2018, 12:47 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]We headed up to the Bank after receiving a panic call, on arrival a man in a suit was stood in the doorway with a fully automatic weapon. I had my officers detain him while they sought out his licencing situation. It turns out he has a Emergency Services pass despite telling us he was simply armed security.

I approach the counter and ask if it's alright to look around as we've received a panic call. I was told, "Fuck off you fucking faggot" or something along those lines by Bismo. I then request the warrant and begin a search of the premises when the warrant was live to establish if the panic button was genuine or not.

After conducting my search, I head out to the front to talk to the owners when the person who placed the dupe, removed it and began ranting and insulting us OOCly (For which he received a 6 hour ban for, which then escalated into a perma ban due to more insults, homophobia and a requested perm towards ). 

We then released the Security Guard informing him that it would be best if he sought out just a weapons license as I wasn't comfortable with him having an emergency services pass.

Did you guys not see the 911 call where they said it was a test and not to answer it, before the panic call button was pressed?

ForceGhost

(Aug 1, 2018, 01:19 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 1, 2018, 12:47 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]We headed up to the Bank after receiving a panic call, on arrival a man in a suit was stood in the doorway with a fully automatic weapon. I had my officers detain him while they sought out his licencing situation. It turns out he has a Emergency Services pass despite telling us he was simply armed security.

Did you guys not see the 911 call where they said it was a test and not to answer it, before the panic call button was pressed?

Negative, even if I did I would have still attended the call anyway, to ensure they wasn't being forced to make the 911 call at gunpoint, or they made the 911 call before the robbery, making the panic button pointless to press as we assume it's a test. I technique I use when robbing stores and banks. Simply do a /911 saying Panic Button is just a test, then rob the place, when the victim presses the panic button the cops just assume it's a test.
Did anyone get arrested/fined/etc?

ForceGhost

(Aug 1, 2018, 01:59 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Did anyone get arrested/fined/etc?

Nope
(Aug 1, 2018, 10:40 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]1. The video is muted, can you please provide unmodified evidence?

1. Read the PR, I said the raw video had no sound to begin with. Don't throw out accusations that I modified the video.
2. Involved or not you were still present on the scene and took part in raiding the bank. 
3. I don't understand "remote your RP"
4. ok
(Aug 1, 2018, 02:09 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 1, 2018, 01:59 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Did anyone get arrested/fined/etc?

Nope

I'd sure hope not, busting into a bankwith search warrants is already bad enough, lol. Maybe cops in the EU search banks with search warrants, just another piece of evidence that EUs can't function as police 99% of the time.
(Aug 1, 2018, 07:29 PM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 1, 2018, 10:40 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]1. The video is muted, can you please provide unmodified evidence?

1. Read the PR, I said the raw video had no sound to begin with. Don't throw out accusations that I modified the video.
2. Involved or not you were still present on the scene and took part in raiding the bank. 
3. I don't understand "remote your RP"
4. ok

1. Then the evidence is severely lacking, of any context.
2. Standing around is not the same as raiding.
3. Removed your RP, rather.
Denied.

ForceGhost's reasoning is entirely sensible for the response to the panic button + cuffing of guard.

I cannot judge how necessary/justified the search warrant was because all your interactions were over voice and the video was muted and I was not provided unmuted evidence as I requested.

From my understanding of the situation, it could have easily been resolved in-character especially considering nobody was arrested or similar. Instead you seem all too eager to overreact and self-victimize.