Limelight Forums

Full Version: Convince me this isn't accurate.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Apex

Limelight in 30 seconds:

https://youtu.be/Z9oTwBS-r5c

Sorry to name drop but why like this you literally do this lmfao
[Image: sLAMQCL.jpg]
(Jul 30, 2018, 09:10 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ] 

I know I am not a shining example or liked by many other players, but I still found the video a bit humorous and it had a point, so I chose to like the post, I don’t see the problem or why you felt the need to specifically call me out for a portion of my actions?
(Jul 30, 2018, 09:58 PM)Oliver Burke Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 30, 2018, 09:10 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ] 

I know I am not a shining example or liked by many other players, but I still found the video a bit humorous and it had a point, so I chose to like the post, I don’t see the problem or why you felt the need to specifically call me out for a portion of my actions?

Because the irony is funny
I mean you're not wrong Rockford is like downtown Baghdad half the time
inaccurate

swat not tranq'd and executed by one dude with a tranq and medkits
+Support
(Aug 8, 2018, 09:03 AM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]I mean you're not wrong Rockford is like downtown Baghdad half the time

Willing to bet that next to none of you know shit about downtown Baghdad.  Try comparing it to something with risks you actually understand.  Unless you live in a country where some restaurants have openly heavily armed security, you know nothing of Iraq.

In terms you'll understand.

Purge = Diet Iraq
CityRP 2 = Disney's Epcot Center.
(Aug 16, 2018, 07:55 PM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 8, 2018, 09:03 AM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]I mean you're not wrong Rockford is like downtown Baghdad half the time

Willing to bet that next to none of you know shit about downtown Baghdad.  Try comparing it to something with risks you actually understand.  Unless you live in a country where some restaurants have openly heavily armed security, you know nothing of Iraq.

Purge = Diet Iraq

(Aug 16, 2018, 07:55 PM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]

Purge = Diet Iraq
I'm sorry if you're offended mate, I very much respect your service and I obviously wasnt being at all serious with  my comparison I was only making a joke and I won't apoligise for that. I hope you don't dislike me for that but in a world where you'll offend people by saying anything I'm not going to censor myself. If you hold issue or you want to discuss it with me I'll more than happily speak to you about it Smile
May someone explain what in the world did I watch?
Let's not be trying to start drama with one another. Not appropriate.

Deleted User 5617

(Aug 17, 2018, 08:14 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Let's not be trying to start drama with one another. Not appropriate.

Its called banter...
It's also called GEN10, INT1, INT2 and POST2.

With that being said, let's not derail the thread further. You can forum PM me if you want to discuss it.
Pages: 1 2