Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Cochise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Cochise (STEAM_0:0:114423199) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-28 16:00
Summary: OOC Player/Staff Diss told either my self or staff in general to kill them self, I take high offence to this comment due to the fact I know people with suicidal thoughts and people who have taken their life.
Evidence: [Image: MxsaiL2.png]
It wasn't directed towards you but  I believe. If ZooM reports it, it can be dealt with but right now with the PR rule about OOC disrespect, this will be denied.
(Jul 30, 2018, 02:26 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]It wasn't directed towards you but  I believe. If ZooM reports it, it can be dealt with but right now with the PR rule about OOC disrespect, this will be denied.

If you look at the chat it says about saying like make him teacher and saying "john/jong havent you made an app recently" then he says "if you make him teacher kys"
Yes, but the kys part is directed at ZooM, not you. He didn't say your name, telling you to kys but he stated it to ZooM.

If ZooM wants to go forward with a PR, he can make one but right now, with the appeal rule;

1. Do not post reports for OOC Insulting if you are not the person being insulted.
This will be denied.