Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Viten1234
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Viten1234 (STEAM_0:1:65340467)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-24 20:25
Summary: OOC Player diss to myself.
Evidence: [Image: VEsCpaz.png] https://youtu.be/Tu1AluJ7id0 (Credit to Dan for the video (taken from the PR he made, didnt post at the time of incedent due to forum ban then forgot.))

EDIT: My mum is disabled so this comment saying “you fucking retard” highly offends me, and the autism joke isn’t funny and I bet you know people that are autistic and would be highly offended by it.
Awaiting response from Viten, giving him 12-24 hours. If he is seen in-game please direct him towards this PR.
(Jul 30, 2018, 02:28 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Awaiting response from Viten, giving him 12-24 hours. If he is seen in-game please direct him towards this PR.

NOT INVOLVED Speaking on behalf of Viten as we are in the same teamspeak together he might not respond for a day or two as he has had a medical procedure done. I will tell him about this PR though.
NOT INVOLVED What Greenman said is true. Please give him a day or two to respond as he may be suffering from pain thus will not be able to go about coming on the forums.
(Jul 31, 2018, 01:14 AM)EllisW Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 30, 2018, 02:28 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Awaiting response from Viten, giving him 12-24 hours. If he is seen in-game please direct him towards this PR.

NOT INVOLVED Speaking on behalf of Viten as we are in the same teamspeak together he might not respond for a day or two as he has had a medical procedure done. I will tell him about this PR though.

Why don’t you post on behalf of viten?
(Jul 31, 2018, 11:11 AM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 31, 2018, 01:14 AM)EllisW Because he is not active. Wrote: [ -> ]

Why don’t you post on behalf of viten?
Sorry about responding so late, as my friends said I did go through a medical procedure.

I would like to tell my side of the story but unfortunatly I do not recall the sitaution so I can't put it into to context.
And for me not to recall it means that it has been a while I don't understand why you are posting this now?

Ill take the punishment as it may be, but it seems low and scummy the fact that you are using that message as your signature which shows it hasn't offended you as much has you have claimed to have.

It also seems you are only doing a PR for the sake of it because if you were so offended by it, you would have said something in chat about it which you didn't and you surely wouldn't have waited 1 week to post this.
While checking the logs, for the reason so Viten can provide context, I've ran into Viten calling another player retarded in OOC.

Quote:v2b
[12:49:19]
Viten1234
(STEAM_0:1:65340467)
said "// and for speeding you do 10 minutes you retarded or something?"

This was towards Gamerpro

Although arrests can be annoying, they are no reason to insult someone in OOC.

Viten will receive a 4 hour OOC blacklist.

Approved.