Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> foxes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: foxes (STEAM_0:0:145190627)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-29 21:30
Summary: Ok so I hit Hungames now "chicken nuggets" with an ASP baton round the head and he collapsed cus he shot me with a bean bag, and then the cop (foxes) shot me with a Super 90 killing me. Breaking Rule 11.4 I wasnt a threat to there life and wasnt a threat to Hungames' life either since it was non lethal. and RDM
Evidence: https://youtu.be/vLHNaKFxp4U
Although it's difficult to understand why you started hitting him, you stopped once he was on the floor and foxes should have tried to understand what was happening.

To get a better understanding of why it happened, through foxes' mind, I'll be giving them 24 hours.
(Jul 30, 2018, 02:31 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Although it's difficult to understand why you started hitting him, you stopped once he was on the floor and foxes should have tried to understand what was happening.

To get a better understanding of why it happened, through foxes' mind, I'll be giving them 24 hours.
i  started to hit him for bean bagging me
Time given has expired unfortunately.

Foxes will be given a 4 hour police and weapons blacklist for excessive use, and shooting their teammate when there was no risk apparent when they did. Opening up on that, jong did attack or beat the officer, but stopped and got shot while he stopped and posed no thread any longer, at this point foxes should have tried to understand the situation.

Approved.