Limelight Forums

Full Version: Murdoch Murdoch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Murdoch Murdoch

Ban ID: 7463

Banned by: [L²] Doctor Internet ()

Server: Rockford

Ban Reason: Insulting players / Toxicity in OOC. You have 1000 hours, are former staff, and have 3 priors for OOC infractions. You should know better.

Why should you be unbanned?: First of all, the extent of what I said is hardly anything bad. I called Wesley a 'stinker' and said I 'cried tears of happiness when his boyfriend got demoted' which is probably perhaps the most extreme extent of my 'insults.' That's pretty tame; come on, you'd hear that in a schoolyard.

Furthermore, it's not like I was harassing the guy. At no point did Wesley say 'please leave me alone or I will post a player report' etc. This was a mutual exchange. One of his replies was 'I bet you cry a lot' and the stinker jokes were somewhat adopted by Wesley himself. He also mocked my previous forum bans. Why am I alone punished, especially this harshly, and not him also? Or why are we not both left to go about our business, because it is not the duty of the administrators to solve personal conflicts? This isn't couples' therapy.

Lastly, I'd like to point out this ban was not issued in the correct fashion of a formal report. The ban was issued at 4PM, well after I had left the server. This means the administrator was not online at the time and thus must have issued the ban through evidence supplied to him by means other than the forum. While this is not inherently wrong, it raises questions when it appears that an administrator who undoubtedly has it in for me (please don't turn this thread into trying to argue this point otherwise we all already know it's true) was chosen as the one to review it by Wesley, rather than it being left to random chance in the report section. Really makes you think.

So clearly there is some discrepancy of justice here. As far as I see it there are two outcomes that can fairly come from this:

1. My ban is deemed unnecessary and is revoked, being removed from record.

2. Wesley receives a fitting punishment for his parallel involvement in the 'toxicity'
Subnote for this option: A simple slap on the wrist doesn't cut it here. I have 1000 hours, but Wesley has 1700. I might be a previous administrator, but if you're going to take away the recognition I deserve for that service, why should I act like it?

I know, Dr. Internet, that you will most likely want to deal with this case yourself. You could always instantly close it like you love to but another curious staff member, perhaps even bright eyed and bushy tailed like I once was when I did this, may look into the logs to find the truth to this situation, as I have already laid out. You wouldn't want that jeopardy on your position, you've seen what happened last time there.

You can make the choice, or there's always the possibility of passing it over to another non-affiliated staff member who may treat it more fairly.

Evidence: Check it yourself. Everything I've said is, to the best of my recollection, true, but it's all available in the server logs in text format. I didn't collect evidence at the time because, obviously, I didn't expect to be banned for SEVEN DAYS for something as ludicrous as this.

I will not be (by proxy) replying to this thread, not because I lack the required effort, but simply because I don't want to bother my friends anymore with posting these than I have to. If you wish to contact me, feel free to on steam, and you're free to screenshot and post the chat logs here as evidence to be used in the investigation.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Lewwings77.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Quote:v2b [12:46:31] ✡ TJ McG ✡ (STEAM_0:0:155779481) said "// Oh well, I have a 1 year ban on there so It is like a home away from home. XD"
v2b [12:46:54] Murdoch Murdoch (STEAM_0:0:65618358) said "//if you keep saying 'XD' ill make sure u get banned from here too"
Threatening players with reports.

Quote:v2b [12:53:24] ✡ TJ McG ✡ (STEAM_0:0:155779481) said "// Why is all the police squeakers?"
v2b [12:53:36] Murdoch Murdoch (STEAM_0:0:65618358) said "//its a gmod server, what do you expect"
v2b [12:53:47] [L²:RP] john jong (STEAM_0:1:14212289) said "// i mean alex and saber arent squeakers"
v2b [12:54:06] Murdoch Murdoch (STEAM_0:0:65618358) said "//no but they're still bunged up semisqueakers"
v2b [12:56:02] Murdoch Murdoch (STEAM_0:0:65618358) said "//like yeah you could say that theyre not squeakers but they still havent become men yet"
Insulting the entire PD.

Quote:v2b [13:05:02] Murdoch Murdoch (STEAM_0:0:65618358) said "//why would you buy monepacks with 0 hours, you must have more money than sense"
v2b [13:05:31] ✡ TJ McG ✡ (STEAM_0:0:155779481) said "// Because I want a boost to start off?"
v2b [13:05:34] Murdoch Murdoch (STEAM_0:0:65618358) said "//lucky u"
Insulting people buying moneypacks.

Quote:v2b [13:49:18] Alex #Jong4Teacher (STEAM_0:0:42220546) said "// then even when its invalid all admins say deal with it IC, just an obeservation not intending to start a fight <3"
v2b [13:49:40] Murdoch Murdoch (STEAM_0:0:65618358) said "//because they dont want to deal with you because you're annoying"
v2b [13:50:11] ncaa|Seawolf (STEAM_0:0:5084257) said "// wtf"
v2b [13:50:24] Alex #Jong4Teacher (STEAM_0:0:42220546) said "// did say i didnt want to start a fight...... wasnt needed..... this is all an observation of what i have experianced"
v2b [13:50:38] Murdoch Murdoch (STEAM_0:0:65618358) said "//bro chill"
v2b [13:51:01] Murdoch Murdoch (STEAM_0:0:65618358) said "//id say that to anyone"
v2b [13:51:13] Murdoch Murdoch (STEAM_0:0:65618358) said "//trust me, when ur an admin, anyone who wants helps is annoying"
Insulting players and staff.

Quote:v2b [13:54:47] [L²:RP][F.I] Wesley (STEAM_0:0:51116464) said "// The issue is though, Alex, that all arrests are different. You can't generalize arrests to be IC or OOC. It has to be decided per situation. Most of them are IC though because it's somethingsomething ''didndunuffin'' vs. ran over three civilians and failed to stop, etc."
v2b [13:55:23] Murdoch Murdoch (STEAM_0:0:65618358) said "//why are you saying dindunuffin when u helped to get my memes banned from forums"
Bringing up an uninvolved situation, arguing in OOC.

Quote:v2b [13:57:07] Murdoch Murdoch (STEAM_0:0:65618358) said "//if it ever gets unbanned ill make sure to search every post that u insulted someone and compile it into a montage with ali-a intro music"
Again, threatening people.

For reference, his response.
Quote:v2b [13:57:38] [L²:RP][F.I] Wesley (STEAM_0:0:51116464) said "// I hope so, I laugh at your videos out of pity"

Quote:v2b [14:04:25] Murdoch Murdoch (STEAM_0:0:65618358) said "//hey wesley"
v2b [14:04:53] Murdoch Murdoch (STEAM_0:0:65618358) said "//wesley"
v2b [14:05:16] Murdoch Murdoch (STEAM_0:0:65618358) said "//hey wesley"
v2b [14:05:46] Murdoch Murdoch (STEAM_0:0:65618358) said "//w e s l e y"
v2b [14:06:15] [L²:RP][F.I] Wesley (STEAM_0:0:51116464) said "// Sorry Murdoch, didn't see you there. How may I help you."
v2b [14:06:29] Murdoch Murdoch (STEAM_0:0:65618358) said "//i cried tears of happiness the day ur boyfriend got demoted"
v2b [14:06:38] [L²:RP][F.I] Wesley (STEAM_0:0:51116464) said "// I bet you cry often"
v2b [14:07:18] Murdoch Murdoch (STEAM_0:0:65618358) said "//yeah whenever i see u it makes me cry because of the pain of cringing"
Insults, preceded by repeated attempts to get his attention.

Quote:v2b [14:09:43] Murdoch Murdoch (STEAM_0:0:65618358) said "//how is poomuku doing now blackdick cant place his megadupes"
Again, insulting players.

Quote:v2b [14:10:11] Murdoch Murdoch (STEAM_0:0:65618358) said "//or did he give them all to the dev slave"
Insulting staff.

Quote:v2b [14:10:16] ncaa|Seawolf (STEAM_0:0:5084257) said "// this is actually a pretty degenerate conversation"
v2b [14:10:53] Murdoch Murdoch (STEAM_0:0:65618358) said "//u dont have context"
Attempting to blame it on "context" when called out.

Quote:v2b [14:12:05] Murdoch Murdoch (STEAM_0:0:65618358) said "//ur a real stinker u know"
v2b [14:13:20] Murdoch Murdoch (STEAM_0:0:65618358) said "//like if i went for a dump and saw your face in the toilet bowl i would think its normal"
And out of the blue, more insults.

Quote:v2b [14:37:40] Murdoch Murdoch (STEAM_0:0:65618358) said "//have any of u seen the disproportionate statistics on the amount of child rapists that identify somewhere in LGBT"
v2b [14:38:01] Murdoch Murdoch (STEAM_0:0:65618358) said "//crazy how it be like that sometimes"
This, out of the blue, after already seemingly using boyfriend as an insult earlier.

None of what Wesley said was even comparable.
Hello,

As I was named in this unban request, I'd like to add the following picture below* for context (keep in mind that this is in somewhat chronological order and does miss out some of the remarks Murdoch Murdoch made about mistaking me with his toilet bowl or so).

I was just responding to player ''Alex'' who was discussing whether or not arrests were defined in-character or out-of-character. You, who I honestly didn't even notice being online cq. in-game, decided to mix into that with an unnecessary, unrelated and somewhat mockingly response, at which I responded at accordingly as I figured you were able to take it since you decided to instigate it too in the first place. You, however, took it to a complete new level after I stopped responding to your attempts. This was because I actually wanted to proceed with my roleplay. Followed by calling my name out in like five different ways, I decided to reply to see what you had to say as it didn't seem like you were planning to give up any time soon. That is when the overstepping took place.

Overstepping because there is a difference between trying to mock a player and not get the response back you were hoping for, and actually taking it to a completely out-of-character (insulting an ex-staff member and current staff member as well) and personal level. Maybe even a racial remark one as I haven't been able to place the ''stinker'' and ''face vs. toilet boil'' references yet.

I'd also like to point out that there were two staff members present at that moment, that, I am guessing, did not intervene as they also saw it was merely a jokingly conversation between the two of us until you decided to top it up a notch.

This unban request, that is also requesting that I receive a punishment for you instigating arguments and threats with not only me but other players as well, shows what your goals were set to when hopping on the server that day. The logs that have been posted above my post confirm this.
Furthermore, I won't respond with any other replies unless asked to do so by a staff member.

*[Image: L6GwVMY.jpg]
posting for my mans

I know I said I wouldn't reply but just because of how disgustingly sickening your post is I think I might have to.
Good thing I have loyal friends Smile

I know you love to stack up less than minor infractions and present it as some big case just to try and pile bans on me as if you have nothing better to do, but how about we break it down and see how none of it is so bad.

Keep in mind I'm already fighting an uphill battle because of my lack of ability to format and quote but I'll do my best.

The first one, 'threatening players with reports' you act as if that's a bad thing when in most cases you'd PREFER if somebody said something before wasting your time with a player report. Don't you guys already have enough to deal with? Having said that, you know damn well that's not serious and I think that's almost the reason you put it here, you just couldn't think of a better name for the so-called infraction.
To clarify, I have no quarrel with this guy, seemingly he did not take offence to it. Like many things I say that you seem to fail to get your head around, IT IS A JOKE. In fact I seem to recall at least one ironic 'XD' coming out of that afterwards. See that, I'm including people in a joke. But you failed to include this. I'm bringing the community together with comedy, surely you would appreciate that?

Next thing, you can remove the insulting players part straight away since I immediately clarified it's not the person I found annoying but the act of having to deal with a lot of @ calls in general. I don't really see how this could be seen as an insult either, when a staff member who was literally ONLINE AT THE TIME, yet did not punish me for this because, why would you?, then started talking about how staff responsibilities can get exhausting especially when dealing with calls which could have been resolved IC. Considering a staff member (Stell90 if you must know) literally took into account what I said, and added to the conversation around it, why do you feel the need to include this in the so-called 'evidence'? There is no need.

You say bringing up an uninvolved situation like again that's a bad thing. OOC isn't a strictly formal or business forum. I could bring up how much I like pineapple on pizza which is both uninvolved, and could maybe start an argument, yet I wouldn't be banned for it. Perhaps the argument would be a little fun. Fun which is exactly what I thought we were having until I tried to log in later with a ban.

Fat NEXT is another supposed threat, and this one is just ridiculous.
First of all, I'm not even the one who edits the videos. I contribute minor pieces of footage every now and then, but I have literally no editing skill. My friends do that to help me. So I'm literally incapable of carrying through with this 'threat'
Secondly, how can you legitimately find any sentence containing the words 'ali-a intro' threatening? Like, I understand the guy has a bit of a scary, hollow face and kind of looks like a walking skeleton, but I'm obviously not offering halloween costume suggestions here. Yet again it's a JOKE which is a concept you seem to have trouble grasping.

Next one is me trying to get his attention. Well, duh, of course I would. I was talking to him, and all of a sudden he stopped replying. Once I got his attention I simply considered the already existing dynamic. I fire some laughable playground tier insult and he fires one back. It doesn't really cut too deep. I don't see the harm.
Yes, I brought up a demotion, but he was quick to bring up my bans beforehand, something that you have again chosen to omit, yet if you included it that would once again put us level.

Next one is just more bantering I have nothing else to say.

Next one is a sad truth and you guessed right, it's for you. You are in slavery and much of your motivation to work comes from your position of power. If you were to lose that, I have no doubt you'd stop doing dev work, yet the power is ultimately meaningless. I'm sure you know that limelight would die without you, or at least be forced into looking for new developer talent which would take a lot of time and resources. Perhaps, then, you shouldn't let them work you like a robot, since you are the only source of development. I care about the server just as much as you, but everything in moderation. Sometimes I feel sorry for you, but let's not get off-topic, this is a conversation for another time.

I wasn't 'blaming' anything on context. I literally just pointed out, since the guy barely had 100 hours, that he hadn't been around long enough to understand the feud of sorts between us here.

The next one is just continuing the conversation dynamic. In fact, for the most part the chat seemed to have enjoyed witnessing the conversation. There were many joking remarks of 'shots fired' etc. and they seemed to be enjoying the show. Once again, I'm bringing the community together with comedy despite this irreparable relationship with Wesley. When life gives you shit, make kool-aid.

Last one, if you think is related to the insult earlier, it's not. It comes from much later, and is not random either. People were then talking about LGBT, with one person even saying 'Let's Go Bully the Queers'. All I did was reference some statistics that I'd seen, and yet you chase after me for that and leave this. Once again, you seem to have very selectively chosen your logs despite trying to make it look like you're being fair.
For reference, I'm not sure of the legitimacy of this article, but this is the source that the poster I saw cited with the statistics, and they appear to match up: https://www.familyresearchinst.org/2009/...xuality-2/
I won't post an image of the poster itself, because it contains language that some people will deem hateful, and my edge is not that sharp. This source is simply what I was referring to and it has nothing to do with any hate speech, merely what I have glimpsed over previously as statistics.

A lot of what Wesley said is comparable; you're just, understandably, biased.

---

Now for you Wesley my friend since I'm here

I've gone over some of the shit you said already but I'll address what I missed.

First of all, I'm glad I was able to grab your attention again.

Now, I don't appreciate that you went completely behind my back on this. I was under the impression you were enjoying it. At no point did you try to give a warning which I know from previous experience you're very fond of doing.

Of course it's completely out of character, always was, it's the OOC chat. You act as if insulting an ex-staff makes it any different. You are aware I'm an ex-staff member too as I've said before? Does that not put you in the same place?

As I've addressed previously, the word slave for the current staff in question wasn't an insult, it was pity.

And you're right, there were two staff members online. Throughout the whole thing until the very end. And yet instead of contacting them while they were online, you chose to take it to another administrator in an informal report. This leads me to ask again, why? I want to hear you say it. Not only did you have the option at any to make a formal templated player report, you also had access to not one but TWO staff members online at the time. Two staff members who clearly appreciated it was a joke. Neither of them have been living under a rock and have been around long enough. They ARE aware of this context, yet still chose to do nothing. Perhaps if you felt you were being harassed you could have got them to shoot me a PM and this would all have been resolved quite easily. But no, you wanted more, you went to your little friend in there with the big boys. You've already lost your first, I wouldn't put your other in a position to lose him too.

The stinker and toilet bowl insults have nothing to do with racism. It's all in the theme that I was saying you smell bad. It's playground insults. Chill out.

If anyone's wondering the 'it would also be gay' thing is in response to someone saying it would be incest to fuck your clone or some shit. So ignore that and don't use it in your case.

Lastly, I didn't come on the server with the intent to do anything to you, nor did I want to troll anyone. In fact, you joined the server AFTER I had. In the past week I've been accrueing cash with contraband andthe like and I have been in a couple of RPs, with a few OOC memes sprinkled in here and there. You see, I find spontaneity to be key in enjoying the gamemode. Too many people get burned out because they force themselves into serious roleplays in the hope get them recognition, even if they don't enjoy it too much. I just want to have fun in whatever legal capacity possible. I never feel like I'm overstepping any boundaries, yet a select few seem to treat it like I am. I never understood why this is.

I just want to have fun. Be glad for once that my definition in particular of that isn't RDM or propsmashing as it usually ends up being with the reason "it's fun".
And who knows, looks like I might just make a little fun for some other people along the way. For those peeping in, and I know there's a few of you, despite what some people might lead you to believe I actually care about this server even if I don't see eye to eye with every member of its management. This will never change, and no matter what stupid memes I shit out in OOC, when it comes to the gameplay side of things I just want to enhance everyone's experience along with my own.
-Uninvolved in the situation. Just being asked to provide input doesn't mean you're involved.-
(Jul 29, 2018, 04:16 AM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]I know you love to stack up less than minor infractions and present it as some big case just to try and pile bans on me as if you have nothing better to do, but how about we break it down and see how none of it is so bad.
Groups of minor infractions build up into a larger case. That's exactly how it works.

(Jul 29, 2018, 04:16 AM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]The first one, 'threatening players with reports' you act as if that's a bad thing when in most cases you'd PREFER if somebody said something before wasting your time with a player report. Don't you guys already have enough to deal with?
No. If someone is going to post a report, just go and post it. Don't threaten people with the report.

Quote:Having said that, you know damn well that's not serious and I think that's almost the reason you put it here, you just couldn't think of a better name for the so-called infraction.
To clarify, I have no quarrel with this guy, seemingly he did not take offence to it. Like many things I say that you seem to fail to get your head around, IT IS A JOKE. In fact I seem to recall at least one ironic 'XD' coming out of that afterwards. See that, I'm including people in a joke. But you failed to include this. I'm bringing the community together with comedy, surely you would appreciate that?
Comedy, and making threats are different. I'm sure you know that.

(Jul 29, 2018, 04:16 AM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]Next thing, you can remove the insulting players part straight away since I immediately clarified it's not the person I found annoying but the act of having to deal with a lot of @ calls in general. I don't really see how this could be seen as an insult either, when a staff member who was literally ONLINE AT THE TIME, yet did not punish me for this because, why would you?, then started talking about how staff responsibilities can get exhausting especially when dealing with calls which could have been resolved IC. Considering a staff member (Stell90 if you must know) literally took into account what I said, and added to the conversation around it, why do you feel the need to include this in the so-called 'evidence'? There is no need.
Because still, calling the entire PD squeakers in insulting.

(Jul 29, 2018, 04:16 AM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]You say bringing up an uninvolved situation like again that's a bad thing. OOC isn't a strictly formal or business forum. I could bring up how much I like pineapple on pizza which is both uninvolved, and could maybe start an argument, yet I wouldn't be banned for it. Perhaps the argument would be a little fun. Fun which is exactly what I thought we were having until I tried to log in later with a ban.
Context is key. Pineapple on pizza is a completely different to bringing up your forum ban, blaming it on another player.

(Jul 29, 2018, 04:16 AM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]Fat NEXT is another supposed threat, and this one is just ridiculous.
First of all, I'm not even the one who edits the videos. I contribute minor pieces of footage every now and then, but I have literally no editing skill. My friends do that to help me. So I'm literally incapable of carrying through with this 'threat'
I didn't see this in the logs.

(Jul 29, 2018, 04:16 AM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]Secondly, how can you legitimately find any sentence containing the words 'ali-a intro' threatening? Like, I understand the guy has a bit of a scary, hollow face and kind of looks like a walking skeleton, but I'm obviously not offering halloween costume suggestions here. Yet again it's a JOKE which is a concept you seem to have trouble grasping.
Because your videos have been removed from the forums multiple times before, for breaching the forum rules. I'd like to bring up 1.11 here.

(Jul 29, 2018, 04:16 AM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]Next one is me trying to get his attention. Well, duh, of course I would. I was talking to him, and all of a sudden he stopped replying. Once I got his attention I simply considered the already existing dynamic. I fire some laughable playground tier insult and he fires one back. It doesn't really cut too deep. I don't see the harm.
Yes, I brought up a demotion, but he was quick to bring up my bans beforehand, something that you have again chosen to omit, yet if you included it that would once again put us level.
You ensure you have his attention before insulting him, and the group of people he plays with. Perhaps you should have taken the hint there, when he didn't reply to you.

(Jul 29, 2018, 04:16 AM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]Next one is just more bantering I have nothing else to say.
"banter" doesn't excuse insults, unless both parties are okay with it. You couldn't know that, since Black wasn't on the server at the time.

(Jul 29, 2018, 04:16 AM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]Next one is a sad truth and you guessed right, it's for you. You are in slavery and much of your motivation to work comes from your position of power. If you were to lose that, I have no doubt you'd stop doing dev work, yet the power is ultimately meaningless. I'm sure you know that limelight would die without you, or at least be forced into looking for new developer talent which would take a lot of time and resources. Perhaps, then, you shouldn't let them work you like a robot, since you are the only source of development. I care about the server just as much as you, but everything in moderation. Sometimes I feel sorry for you, but let's not get off-topic, this is a conversation for another time.
Irrelevant, it's still insulting. I get paid, I work this as a job. Not as a slave.

(Jul 29, 2018, 04:16 AM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]I wasn't 'blaming' anything on context. I literally just pointed out, since the guy barely had 100 hours, that he hadn't been around long enough to understand the feud of sorts between us here.
Once again, the context is important. From what it seemed, it looked like you were just redirecting it on the context of the situation.

(Jul 29, 2018, 04:16 AM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]The next one is just continuing the conversation dynamic. In fact, for the most part the chat seemed to have enjoyed witnessing the conversation. There were many joking remarks of 'shots fired' etc. and they seemed to be enjoying the show. Once again, I'm bringing the community together with comedy despite this irreparable relationship with Wesley. When life gives you shit, make kool-aid.
You're bringing the community together by giving them a target to unload on. That's not fair for the person or group targeted. Wesley wasn't happy with it, and had stopped replying much earlier.

You crossed the line here.

(Jul 29, 2018, 04:16 AM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]Last one, if you think is related to the insult earlier, it's not. It comes from much later, and is not random either. People were then talking about LGBT, with one person even saying 'Let's Go Bully the Queers'. All I did was reference some statistics that I'd seen, and yet you chase after me for that and leave this. Once again, you seem to have very selectively chosen your logs despite trying to make it look like you're being fair.
For reference, I'm not sure of the legitimacy of this article, but this is the source that the poster I saw cited with the statistics, and they appear to match up: https://www.familyresearchinst.org/2009/...xuality-2/
I won't post an image of the poster itself, because it contains language that some people will deem hateful, and my edge is not that sharp. This source is simply what I was referring to and it has nothing to do with any hate speech, merely what I have glimpsed over previously as statistics.
[Image: 6c9a178e5995e49021b48e5444489970.png]
Whilst I don't believe it was posted in good faith, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one.

(Jul 29, 2018, 04:16 AM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of what Wesley said is comparable; you're just, understandably, biased.
No, no it wasn't.
I have been tagged. It seems. So I'll reply.
Even tho I literally have no clue what to write to be fair.

Yes, Stell and myself were online at that time, although I was tabbed out like 80% of the time because I had to do other stuff aswell. It all started with a simple and good discussion about whether or not arrests are to be dealt with IC. After a while it started to become a discussion between Wesley and Murdoch - which - at that point and before my game decided to crash once again, was rather harmless and looked more like banter and memeing to me. Hence why I did not intervene.

I can't tell what happened after. But reading the logs I can imagine it now.
Appeal Denied.

User provided no further input, ban will stand as issued.