Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:M] oh its joley, AyeeAnonymous, [L²:RP] john jong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:M] oh its joley (STEAM_0:0:43537847) (s joley') , AyeeAnonymous (STEAM_0:0:121158941) () , [L²:RP] john jong (STEAM_0:1:14212289) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-27 16:15
Summary: I was in the street then I have seen then all punch minging, it doesn't look good for the server, they had no RP background to start fighting.

they all have over 300 hours, they should know better then this by now.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/fgXQ38VTOe0
I forgot to add the officer, who was also punching people for no reason.
I was revived by you. (Thankfully) and some people drove up to where we were, they started throwing punches which of course I would want to defend myself, so I fought back and the firemen stepped in to help me and stop me from being either knocked out or seriously injured.

I understand that from someone else's view, it can look strange, but if you look at any other street fight on the server or gunfight, it looks random until you actually understand what is going on and how it started.
Moved to Staff Reports.
(Jul 27, 2018, 05:27 PM)King.Cal Wrote: [ -> ]Reported Players: [L²:M] oh its joley (STEAM_0:0:43537847)  (s joley') , AyeeAnonymous (STEAM_0:0:121158941)  () , [L²:RP] john jong (STEAM_0:1:14212289)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-27 16:15
Summary: I was in the street then I have seen then all punch minging, it doesn't look good for the server, they had no RP background to start fighting.

they all have over 300 hours, they should know better then this by now.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/fgXQ38VTOe0

Ok, so after reviewing the video, of which I don't remember doing. I have found that I'm not actually in this. You can see from the speech that Dr. Robert Bundock isn't shown in the speech menue and my character is not female.

No wonder I can't remember doing it.
(Jul 27, 2018, 05:32 PM)hey it\s joley Wrote: [ -> ]I was revived by you. (Thankfully) and some people drove up to where we were, they started throwing punches which of course I would want to defend myself, so I fought back and the firemen stepped in to help me and stop me from being either knocked out or seriously injured.

I understand that from someone else's view, it can look strange, but if you look at any other street fight on the server or gunfight, it looks random until you actually understand what is going on and how it started.

If doctor internets checks the logs you got body slammed by John which you did nothing about, then you broke NLR by flying back and then you started a fight for no reason what so ever. yes, I did revive you but you still die 30 seconds early.
(Jul 27, 2018, 08:24 PM)King.Cal Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 27, 2018, 05:32 PM)hey it\s joley Wrote: [ -> ]I was revived by you. (Thankfully) and some people drove up to where we were, they started throwing punches which of course I would want to defend myself, so I fought back and the firemen stepped in to help me and stop me from being either knocked out or seriously injured.

If doctor internets checks the logs you got body slammed by John which you did nothing about, then you broke NLR by flying back and then you started a fight for no reason what so ever. yes, I did revive you but you still die 30 seconds early.

I let the bodyslam slide, I didn't really mind the fact that he did it. I flew back over to continue the RP since I died from being slammed into the floor when I was revived, people started punching me, so I punched back.
-- Kinda Involved, Not really -- 

Wanted to let you guys know when  i was watching, and i watched almost all of them since the mostly happened in front of mine and johns RP, Joley ( at least in the ones i saw ) was punched before he punched back, just wanted to act as a backup for his statement, if i get a  warning for not being involved i understand but i thought i should just say that.
Denied. Evidence shows no context and by account of the people who commented here it seems like an actual fistfight rather than a punch-mingefest.