Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Thicc Boi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Thicc Boi (STEAM_0:1:150828004)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-27 02:30
Summary: (Tbh not sure what time it was but it was late at night/early in the morning)

I was a police ridealong with Da Cool Cow, we pulled over an evading Ferrari, a black Golf (Who we later found out to be ProGamer22) was trying to pick up the evader and run off with her, so we told him to leave. He kept on coming round so Da Cool Cow spike stripped his car and got him out. We held him at gunpoint and told him to stop, he did so, but as soon as I went over to the other suspect Da Cool Cow pulled out his cuffs and the suspect tried to run (1st breakage of fear rp) he then gets tazed then bought over to suspect a. Da Cool Cow starts to write the warrant and the guy starts to walk away, I i put my gun on safety and tell him to stop (he doesn't listen), maybe he couldn't see my gun? So I take it off safety and tell him to stop some more (He doesn't listen). At this point I was pretty annoyed so I reminded him about fear rp (Ignore the spam of it, I was quite annoyed). We finally get him to stop, but then he disconnects to avoid arrest :(
Evidence: (Ignore the spam and stuff :) )
https://youtu.be/p0hH4Axdv5Y
There seems to be more voice chat than text, and the video is missing audio. Can that be fixed?
My shadow play was messing up at the time so I was surprised I got video out of it, Most of the fear rp was when I was using text chat telling him to stop anyways.
Last part of the video is apparent when it comes to fearrp breakage, and was done through text, so that'll be enough.

Player will receive a 1 week FearRP ban due to priors.

Approved.