Limelight Forums

Full Version: Rockford Fire & EMS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: LjBu8ym.png]

Welcome to the homepage of the Rockford Fire Department. Please see below our chain of command, in addition to the list of services we provide to the community.

[Image: GMjdOtg.jpg]
[Image: VWerjKl.png]
[Image: a6ZmER5.jpg]

ACTIVE DUTY ROSTER:
*NOTE: When applying, please note you may only apply for positions in GREEN LETTERING. Any attempts to apply for any other position will be ignored!*
FIRE SERVICE
Chief [1/1]: Jack Mondays - Reebs (STEAM_0:0:63442895)
Deputy Chief [1/1]: Lucas Mainz - [L²:RP] Insert (STEAM_0:0:99509955)
Captain [0/2]: N/A
Lieutenant [0/3]: N/A
Firefighter: [1/*]: Chloe Reynolds - [L²:RP] Project (STEAM_0:0:49197760)
MEDICAL SERVICE
Paramedic [0/*]: N/A
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) [1/*]: [font=Courier New]Chloe Reynolds - [L²:RP] Project (STEAM_0:0:49197760)[/font]
ACADEMY STAFF:
Instructor [1/*]: Christopher Steel - [L²:M] PilotC (STEAM_0:0:34728599)

APPLY:
Interested in applying to join us? Simply fill out the template and post it as a reply to this thread and wait to hear back from the Chief.
[font=Courier New]*NOTE: When applying, please note you may only apply for positions in GREEN LETTERING. Any attempts to apply for any other position will be ignored!*[/font]
Code:
[align=center][u][size=large][font=Courier New]Rockford Fire Department[/font][/size][/u][/align]
[align=center][u][font=Courier New]Application for Employment[/font][/u][/align]
[font=Courier New][hr][/font]
[align=center][font=Courier New][b]In-Character Information[/b][/font][/align]
[font=Courier New][b]Last name:[/b][/font]
[font=Courier New][/font]
[font=Courier New][b]First name:[/b][/font]
[font=Courier New][b]Mailing Address (MUST be a Rockford Mailing Address):[/b][/font]
[font=Courier New][b]Prior experience, if any:[/b][/font]
[font=Courier New][b]Position applied for:[/b][/font]

[align=center][font=Courier New][b][font=Courier New]Out of Character Information[/font][/b][/font][/align]
[font=Courier New][b]Steam Name:[/b][/font]
[font=Courier New][b]Steam ID:[/b][/font]
[font=Courier New][b]Link to your Steam Profile:[/b][/font]
Time Zone:

[font=Courier New][b]Hours at time of application:[/b][/font]
[font=Courier New][b]REPs at time of application:[/b][/font]
[font=Courier New][b]Have you been banned in the last 2 months?[/b] Yes/No[/font]
[align=center][font=Courier New][b]Certification[/b][/font][/align]
[align=center][font=Courier New]Please sign the certification below with your first and last name.[/font][/align]
[align=center][font=Courier New][/font][/align]
[font=Courier New][i]By applying, I _________________, hereby acknowledge that lying and/or purposefully omitting information from this application is prohibited. If I am found to be lying and/or purposefully omitting information from this application, I understand that my application will be instantly denied and I may not re-apply for 2 weeks. I also agree to obey all commands given to me by my superior officers to the best of my ability and understand that not doing so may result in ejection from the group.[/i][/font]

Once the Chief has reviewed your application, assuming everything is in order you will then proceed to Stage 2: Initial Interview. This will be an interview with the Chief about your application. 

Once you have passed Stage 2, you will then move onto Stage 3: Training. During this stage, we will teach you all of the important information you need to know to do your job. The Chief will assign you training tasks and the sooner you complete them, the sooner you may join the Department as a fully fledged member. 

How long the third stage takes depends on the applicant, and will truly show whether they truly want to join the group.

**NOTE: THIS THREAD IS STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS AND MORE WILL BE ADDED TO THIS AS IT BECOMES AVAILIBLE.**
basing with some contra and harvesting some weed sweet thread

Greetings, all:

Please join me in welcoming our Deputy Chief, Lucas Mainz ()! Mr. Mainz will be operating alongside me as our operations chief and will also fill in for me in my absence. Any questions about applications or the department as a whole may be directed to either of us. 

Regards,
Chief Jack Mondays
Rockford Fire Department

Eddie

Rockford Fire Department

Application for Employment

In-Character Information

Last name: Thompson

First name: Jake

Mailing Address (MUST be a Rockford Mailing Address): 6 Richard Drive, Rockford

Prior experience, if any: 

Position applied for: Firefighter

[font=Courier New]Out of Character Information[/font]

Steam Name: Mr Hallowed 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:160035082

Link to your Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198280335892

Hours at time of application: GMOD Total 2288 -- IG Around 320

REPs at time of application: 3

Have you been banned in the last 2 months? No I have not been banned.

Certification

Please sign the certification below with your first and last name.

By applying, I Jake Thompson, hereby acknowledge that lying and/or purposefully omitting information from this application is prohibited. If I am found to be lying and/or purposefully omitting information from this application, I understand that my application will be instantly denied and I may not re-apply for 2 weeks. I also agree to obey all commands given to me by my superior officers to the best of my ability and understand that not doing so may result in ejection from the group.

(Jul 27, 2018, 09:18 PM)Mr Hallowed Wrote: [ -> ]Rockford Fire Department
-SNIP-
Greetings, Mr. Thompson:

Thank you for your application. Your application is currently under review and you will be contacted within the next couple business days regarding its status.

Regards,
Chief Jack Mondays
Rockford Fire Department

(Jul 27, 2018, 09:18 PM)Mr Hallowed Wrote: [ -> ]Rockford Fire Department
-SNIP-
Greetings, Mr. Thompson:

I am pleased to inform you that your application has been approved. Please follow the link sent to you by the Chief to complete your initial training. 

Regards,
Chief Jack Mondays
Rockford Fire Department

Please join me in welcoming Jake Thompson (@Mr Hallowed) to the department as a Firefighter!

Regards,
Chief Jack Mondays
Rockford Fire Department
Rockford Fire Department

In-Character Information

[font=Courier New]Last name: Lawsuite[/font]

[font=Courier New]First name: Joe[/font]

[font=Courier New]Mailing Address (MUST be a Rockford Mailing Address):18 Beach Road[/font]

[font=Courier New]Prior experience, if any: Non[/font]

[font=Courier New]Position applied for: Firefighter[/font]

[font=Courier New]Out of Character Information[/font]

[font=Courier New]Steam Name: [L²:RP] Ninja[/font]

[font=Courier New]Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78995730[/font]

[font=Courier New]Link to your Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ninjalabs/[/font]

[font=Courier New]Hours at time of application: 708[/font]

[font=Courier New]REPs at time of application: 7[/font]

[font=Courier New]Have you been banned in the last 2 months? No[/font]

Certification

Please sign the certification below with your first and last name.

[font=Courier New]By applying, I Joe 'Ninja' Lawsuite, hereby acknowledge that lying and/or purposefully omitting information from this application is prohibited. If I am found to be lying and/or purposefully omitting information from this application, I understand that my application will be instantly denied and I may not re-apply for 2 weeks. I also agree to obey all commands given to me by my superior officers to the best of my ability and understand that not doing so may result in ejection from the group.[/font]

Eddie

^
(Jul 30, 2018, 11:37 PM)Ninja Wrote: [ -> ]
Rockford Fire Department
-SNIP-

Greetings, Mr. Lawsuite:

[font=Courier New]Thank you for your application. Your application is currently under review and you will be contacted within the next couple business days regarding its status.

Regards,
Deputy Chief Lucas Mainz[/font]

[font=Courier New]Rockford Fire Department[/font]
Rockford Fire Department
-SNIP-

Greetings, Mr. Lawsuite:

Apologies for the delay. I am pleased to inform you that you have successfully completed Application Stage 1 and have moved to Stage 2. Please follow the instructions sent to you by Chief Mondays.

Regards,
Chief Jack Mondays

Rockford Fire Department

Greetings all:

Please join me in welcoming two new people to our staff. We have hand-selected Chloe Reynolds () from the Marion County Public Safety Academy to join us as a Firefighter, and she will also be receiving additional training in Basic Life Support from the Marion County Public Safety Academy.

In addition, we now have an Instructor among us. Please join me in welcoming Christopher Steel () who, along with myself, will be responsible for overseeing the training of our new recruits at the Marion County Public Safety Academy. 

Regards,
Chief Jack Mondays

Rockford Fire Department

On Wednesday, August 15th at approximately 7:38 PM, the Rockford Fire Department was dispatched to 10 Richard Drive for a reported structure fire. Upon arrival of Chief 1, heavy flames and smoke were observed on the exterior of the residence. Rockford Fire Company 1 was immediately re-alerted and Rockford Fire Company 7 was dispatched for their engine. Upon arrival of Rockford Engine 1 and Rockford Ladder 1, a request for mutual aid was sent to the EvoCity Communications center for a Rapid Intervention Team and a second ladder. Rockford Chief 1 then immediately requested Rockford Engine 44 to respond for additional manpower. Upon arrival of Rockford Engine 44, Command advised them to tie into the nearest Hydrant and supply water to Ladder 1. Rockford Engine 76 arrived, tying into another hydrant and stretching a handline inside the residence. Rockford Ladder 1's crew conducted a primary search, locating and successfully extracting 2 victims from the fire, who were transported by Rockford EMS 12 and Rockford EMS 11 to Grace General Hospital for Smoke Inhalation. The fire was then knocked and a secondary search was conducted. The secondary search was negative, prompting an extensive overhaul process in which Firefighters were able to save very little. Fire Department Units cleared the scene at approximately 1:30 AM. The cause of the fire is currently unknown and is being investigated by the Marion County Sheriff's Office Arson Investigation Unit.

As Chief of Rockford Fire Company 1, I would like to personally thank all of the involved agencies and congratulate them on a job well done. This fire could have been much worse due to the close proximity of other residences. 

Regards,
Chief Jack Mondays
Rockford Fire Department
Rockford Fire Department
-SNIP-

Greetings, Mr. Lawsuite:

I am pleased to announce you have passed Stage Two of our application process and have now been named a Stage Three applicant. Please check your inbox for the materials required to complete your mandatory training.

Regards,
Chief Jack Mondays

Rockford Fire Department

Greetings,

I regret to inform you that Firefighter Jake Thompson (Mr. Hallowed) handed me his resignation this past week.

We'd like to take the time to thank Mr. Thompson for his service and stress the fact that he is welcome back at any time he wishes to return.

I'd also like to invite you all to watch this video which explains a little bit about how Volunteer Fire Departments such as this one operate and urge anyone interested to "answer the call" by applying to join us.

Regards,
Chief Jack Mondays
Rockford Fire Department
Pages: 1 2