Limelight Forums

Full Version: Officer Steel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He's a legend

BITCH

IN 

CHARGE
Yeah, I definitely was no longer in charge or primary after that. Some say my driving skill went up in flames that day; I argue I spoke too soon.

Also, perfect evidence of why we should remove all lights and signs as they have such a tendency of jumping out in front of you during a police chase or regular high speed and highly illegal driving.
Is this where all my taxes go?
bitch in literal charge towards the pole right there

prolly because he called me indian and cyanide
I need to take a video of when you're arresting someone at some point,

"You have the right to, shut the fuck up"
(Jul 26, 2018, 01:29 AM)hey it\s joley Wrote: [ -> ]Is this where all my taxes go?

yes
(Jul 26, 2018, 08:54 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 26, 2018, 01:29 AM)hey it\s joley Wrote: [ -> ]Is this where all my taxes go?

yes

It's not like it goes to a better place when you're a cop.

(Jul 26, 2018, 09:38 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]

yes

That laugh
(Jul 26, 2018, 09:38 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]

yes

Hahahaha, I did not expect you to have a video like that. Touché.
That att. RDM at the end tho. Shooting armed citizens much, jeez. ):
I've just realized...the best PD players are the F'ing worst human beings to each other and all first responders IRL yet share the best brotherhood, lol. How ironic.

Stell...fuck your tax money, I get paid either way. You're just helping fund the work I have to get done on my police car after crashes like that.
(Jul 26, 2018, 09:45 AM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]I need to take a video of when you're arresting someone at some point,

"You have the right to, shut the fuck up"

‍ yes he darn is lol, you got of mega fucking lucky
The thing is I literally could not understand most of what he said. Everybody else was loud and clear but PilotC kinda sounded bad on my end, so I couldnt really do much.