Limelight Forums

Full Version: Shekel Rat's Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Your Name: Shekel Rat

Ban ID: 7350

Banned by: [L²:M] Stell90

Server: Rockford_v2

Ban Reason: Attempting to crash the server

Why should you be unbanned?: I believe I should be un-banned, because I was trying to be stupid and I wasn't thinking when I put those babies in the bath tub. I understand how this could've hurt the server, and am grateful that my permanent ban was taken down to a 3 month ban, but I would like to appeal it and be able to play soon. I will not do this again and will think more when placing props.

Evidence: I have no evidence and I do not believe that this ban requires evidence.

[url=https://limelightgaming.net/forums/private.php?action=send&uid=5151][/url][/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, ULTIMATEROBOT1.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Discussing with Nightmare
Thank you for your appeal,

I don't think this should be accepted as after talking to Nightmare, it seems that you haven't learnt from previously when you have done the same. Which was on the 15-5-2018.

Also, with 178 hours you should know far better, due to this I don't believe your ban should be reduced. You should have learnt from the previous time in which you were banned.

Leaving it up to Nightmare for the final decision.
Denied.

In my opinion, you were extremely lucky to get the reduction. An altogether lift is not something I'd be willing to consider, especially taking into account your priors.