Limelight Forums

Full Version: Fear RP question?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Apex

I have a brief question regarding FearRP.

Are there any "special" circumstances in which fearRP can be voided, for example a character being heavily influenced by drugs, or high speed in a vehicle, etc.
The only exception is if a vehicle is going at a decent speed (basically over running speed) fearp is voided unless it is below that speed.

But always remember that there is no exception to the rules. Rules are rules, no wiggle room. 
RULES ARE SUPREME OVER RP REEEE

Apex

(Jul 22, 2018, 06:16 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]The only exception is if a vehicle is going at a decent speed (basically over running speed) fearp is voided unless it is below that speed.

But always remember that there is no exception to the rules. Rules are rules, no wiggle room. 
RULES ARE SUPREME OVER RP REEEE
I wish the rules allowed for more flexibility #RuleReformWhen?
Vehicle high speed, being shot at. Those are the main ones which aren't explicitly written in the rules.  (Will be included in the precedents and clarifications doc once that's released).

Apex

(Jul 22, 2018, 06:23 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Vehicle high speed, being shot at. Those are the main ones which aren't explicitly written in the rules.  (Will be included in the precedents and clarifications doc once that's released).

So the second a shot is fired at you fear rp is void? Also could a drug related excuse be done if RP'd properly and run by staff first?
(Jul 22, 2018, 06:34 PM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 22, 2018, 06:23 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Vehicle high speed, being shot at. Those are the main ones which aren't explicitly written in the rules.  (Will be included in the precedents and clarifications doc once that's released).

So the second a shot is fired at you fear rp is void? Also could a drug related excuse be done if RP'd properly and run by staff first?

It heavily depends on the context, i.e. mob boss shooting you in the leg to torture you means FearRP would still apply, where as a mob boss clearly trying to kill you torso shots/head shots would void FearRP.

Another example would be if a shot misses you, if it's a CLEAR warning shot FearRP applies, but if it's just bad aim (and they intend to kill you) it's voided.

There was another thread where Overlewd gave some more contexual answers, I'll try and see if I can find it for you.
(Jul 22, 2018, 06:34 PM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]

In a nutshell, if they are shooting to kill, (Shooting you in the Chest or head or intent to kill) then FearRP is off. If it is singular or based on a warning way (No intention to kill) then FearRP still applies. 's examples are good.

Do you have any more questions, ?

Apex

No that is all
Closed and Archived.